Moderator: Moderators

claude
Human
Human
Noob?: No

My experience , Skills as well as my history of botting

#1 Post by claude »

The Guide to Botting in Ragnarok 1st edition By Me

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. "
Always things of different way to do things if the way you use don't work

Latest Update: 10 Jan 2010

#==================#
Introduction
#==================#
Well i will not introduce myself as i am a ghost which shall be remain unnamed , I have start playing RO since i have internet during 2006 which i was 15 . I believe many people want to be like me , i want more item and more money but i have no time ( i found a solution , this guy known himself as Cheng Yi Qian aka VCL , the founder of openkore . I guess )

#==================#
Preparations
#==================#
http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8266
Go see Keke808 post for preparation , i am only teach my experience of macro plugins only .
then what the hell i am talking here , let me tell you about my experience in botting .

i play in a server call AERO ,hyoro , aiyumi and alot more . i believe many people have play there or heard about it .
100k berry , sound alot actually i was botting 25 hours only ( i only manage to get 300K berry because storage can keep 30k only .) . people donate for god , i bot for 24 hours to get a god . ( why paid when i can get it free )

i will add some solution for problem that KEKE808 say on his/her post with Bot Party ,Bot Health, Trades/Deals, Do you have Bot tles? ,24 hours in one map . how to go sleep peacefully .

i will introduce macro script that help you switch lockmap and plugin for healing .

sorry i will continue writing tommorrow , i am busy with my work .
learn how to be smart using search
"If I giv u a bot I'll feed u a day, but if I teach u to bot I'll feed u for life time" --wise izh
never ever send messages to me because i won't reply .