Rofan.ru - Russian Afflilate Site

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

acnapd
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Rofan.ru - Russian Afflilate Site

#1 Post by acnapd »

Rofan.ru no longer supports openkore. Every topic's on this forum says "Openkore does not work on raggame". This forum encourages purchase their version of the bot named like "IceKore". This is modified version of Openkore. I ask you to remove this url from "Official Servers" section.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Rofan.ru - Russian Afflilate Site

#2 Post by kLabMouse »

acnapd wrote:Rofan.ru no longer supports openkore. Every topic's on this forum says "Openkore does not work on raggame". This forum encourages purchase their version of the bot named like "IceKore". This is modified version of Openkore. I ask you to remove this url from "Official Servers" section.
Well. As you see. Rofan is still supporting Official rRO and a number of Russian Private servers.
Plus, they are not actually Selling OpenKore. They are selling a mod for it, so it works on Official rRO (this one have quite a uniq protection) and also same like mod, to bypass quite a huge number of RO protections.

I know it's no good to sell OpenSource software. But in this case, it's more a Mod then actuall distribution.

4epT
Developers
Developers
Noob?: No

Re: Rofan.ru - Russian Afflilate Site

#3 Post by 4epT »

the site is resurrected: https://ro-fan.ru
All my posts are made by machine translator!
¤ Manual ¤ Anti BotKiller ¤ Packet Extractor v3 ¤