Kore doing simple maths caculation suggestion

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

daqan
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Kore doing simple maths caculation suggestion

#1 Post by daqan »

This is just a little suggestion from me (though i hope it can be achieved)

What is this: This is a kore function that can reply to other player, especially GM, when they ask you to do a simple math cacultion, kore can caculated it and reply them back. This way, when GM want to check if you are bot, they may ask you to do some simple if you succeed answering it, you may not get banned.

What it also does: it can also reply a private message when a player, especially GM, ask you to type something so that to confirm that you are not a bot

How it work: Not only does it can either define numbers such as and + - x / as the key for caculation, it also can define words refering to numbers and + - x / such as one = 1 and plus = + so that when core detect this message(player editied), it will consider it as maths number and symbols and return it to basic maths caculation stuff and caculate it and tell the PM back.
It also can identify certain message that have content that player/GM want you to reply with that message so that you are not a bot(player editied)

I believe many people wont use response like this, cuz if they see a GM pm them, they will set kore so it disconnect. But in most private server, GM know thses stuff and they will just ask you question like this so as to define are you a bot, and if i disconnect, my account will probably get freezed, so i believe that this can be a defence to dress a bot more human-like and prevent GM from banning us.

Plz leave comment and hope it can be impleneted.

Thanks

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kore doing simple maths caculation suggestion

#2 Post by kLabMouse »

This one is better done via Macro + Good Regexp + @eval function.