Sound alert!

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

victoro87
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Sound alert!

#1 Post by victoro87 »

there should be a place on the config where u could active so it could play a sound in the same kore folder , so u could turn that option off or on if u want , let me try to explain how this could work on the config.txt

(im not a programer but maybe u guys could make it posible)

soundAlert 1
sounddFile lol.exe (this would be on the kore main folder)
soundPlayers GM-lolipop , GM-Scuba (list of the players / gms that pms u or near to to active the sound)
soundPm 1 ( to play the sound if the listed players pms u)
soundNear 1 ( to play the sound if the listed players are near you)

a situation for this :

ok ur goin to bed , and u want to let the bot all the night but ur afraid to get banned , u active this , list all the GM's names on the list and go to bed ...... 3 hours later a Gm sees u a little extrange , so he PMs u :

GM-lolipop: HEY victoro87

{ ur openkore opens this could be whit any sound player or plays the sound from the same openkore }
u wake up by the sound that openkore played and get urself to the comp and answer:

victoro87 : sup lolipop
GM-lolipop: how are you?
victoro87: fine how about you?
GM-lolipop: just cheking you out , could i try some test on you to see if ur a bot (or any other dialog haha)
victoro87 : lol sure whats up
GM-lolipop: sing a song for me?! :P

well this could be a valid situation hahaha the song its a little off but the idea of playing sound could be great , in anycase if he ask u to walk around him u could just open ur client close the openkore and open quickly ur account and tell him ey u DC me? and thats all u do the test pass and 30 mins again u could be boting more :D

well for my opinion this could be very very usefull any ideas? :D

Mushroom
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

Re: Sound alert!

#2 Post by Mushroom »

I think that those kind of things are better handled as plugins, instead of including them into Openkore
Quit.

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#3 Post by EternalHarvest »

There is already a plugin for that and Utils::Win32::playSound which can be used from plugins and macros.

victoro87
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by victoro87 »

but for ppl that dosent reaally know how to use the plugins ( as me :P ) it could be easier this way