Sound Effects

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

AndreRO
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Sound Effects

#1 Post by AndreRO »

Hello, first of all, I was kinda unsure where to post, here or in plugins, anyway, here goes:
Actually I already see something like this before, can't remember where, but the idea is something like this, use normal RO sounds in openkore, like Skill sounds (blessing, bash, agi up...), to add a little less boredom to botting :lol:
Well, I already thinking in doing this using macro, if console "Blessing" play sound blessing.wav, but I'm not really sure if this way won't load the cpu too much, as well as memory comsume (a macro for every skill), I know for just one instance of openkore probably is not much, but I'm use Virtual Machine in the same computer to work and it took alot of cpu and memory, while I'm working I like to know what is happening and sometimes GMs buffs and use skills to test bots.
Anyway sorry if is something useless or anything, just wandering if this could be done with low CPU/memory usage (that's why a feature proposal)

claude
Human
Human

Re: Sound Effects

#2 Post by claude »

already make in macro plugin , macro can play sound if you script it
learn how to be smart using search
"If I giv u a bot I'll feed u a day, but if I teach u to bot I'll feed u for life time" --wise izh
never ever send messages to me because i won't reply .

botlah
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by botlah »

claude wrote:already make in macro plugin , macro can play sound if you script it
Even default openkore can do this, so yeah congratulations your suggestion is... already implemented ^^ read the manual and have fun

AndreRO
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by AndreRO »

Thanks fo "replying".
I already KNOW that this can be done with macro (what part in "I already thinking in doing this using macro" isn´t clear?), but I also think that having macro hook all skills is very comsuming, I mean, if you configure you hunter to spamm Double Strafe memory and cpu consumption will rise to the sky, that´s why I post to begin with, but don´t worry, I will try to figure out by my self, is just that I don´t know perl, but since I can programming in python that should be too hard.
By the way, if someone have a usefull tip please fell free to post.
Thanks in advance.

hakore
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#5 Post by hakore »

Look for the soundAlert plugin in the old forums.
Whatever...