Warp to saveMap even when storageAuto_useChatCommand

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

Dark Airnel
Been there done that!
Been there done that!
Noob?: No

Warp to saveMap even when storageAuto_useChatCommand

#1 Post by Dark Airnel »

I noticed that when the "storageAuto_useChatCommand" is set, the bot will not warp to save map even when "saveMap_warpToBuyOrSell" is set to 1. This is a problem when Kore is in a highly aggressive map. Kore will do autostorage even when there are already monsters attacking it. The few codes I added will (hopefully) fix that issue. Kore will warp to the save map first before performing autostorage.

In CoreLogic.pm

Code: Select all

elsif (AI::action eq "storageAuto" && timeOut($timeout{'ai_storageAuto'})) {
		# Main autostorage block
		my $args = AI::args;

my $do_route;
#I added an additional check here (|| ($config{storageAuto_useChatCommand} && $config{'saveMap_warpToBuyOrSell'}))
		if (!$config{storageAuto_useChatCommand} || ($config{storageAuto_useChatCommand} && $config{'saveMap_warpToBuyOrSell'}) ) {
			# Stop if the specified NPC is invalid
			$args->{npc} = {};
			getNPCInfo($config{'storageAuto_npc'}, $args->{npc});
			if (!defined($args->{npc}{ok})) {
				$args->{done} = 1;
				return;
			}
			if (!AI::args->{distance}) {
				# Calculate variable or fixed (old) distance
				if ($config{'storageAuto_minDistance'} && $config{'storageAuto_maxDistance'}) {
					AI::args->{distance} = $config{'storageAuto_minDistance'} + round(rand($config{'storageAuto_maxDistance'} - $config{'storageAuto_minDistance'}));
				} else {
					AI::args->{distance} = $config{'storageAuto_distance'};
				}
			}
I already tested it but it is not working most of the time. I am not sure though if it will make a conflict with other functions. I don't know if this will make sense to others but I find this useful. Hope it can be improved so I won't have to edit it manually every time I download a new version.

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity

Re: Warp to saveMap even when storageAuto_useChatCommand

#2 Post by Kaspy »

Dark Airnel wrote:I already tested it but it is not working most of the time. I am not sure though if it will make a conflict with other functions.
Could you describe in more detail the problem?

Dark Airnel
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#3 Post by Dark Airnel »

There is really no problem. This is just a suggestion.

In the current storageAuto process, the bot will warp to the save point if the option "saveMap_warpToBuyOrSell" is set to 1. However, when the "storageAuto_useChatCommand" is set, (@storage - private server command to open storage w/o talking to kafra), the bot will do the autostorage on the current map which will make the bot prone to attacks specially when in a map with highly aggressive monsters. What I would like to suggest is to make an option for Kore to warp to the save map first before doing the autostorage using the command "@storage". This could prevent the bot from dying.

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity

#4 Post by Kaspy »

In short, before using the @storange, use @warp 0 or what the user configure?
Another solution would be to just use the @storange case has not agressive.

Sorry for my bad English.

Dark Airnel
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#5 Post by Dark Airnel »

Yeah that is correct.

Doing the autostorage process while there are no aggressive monsters is also okay although there will still be a possibility that the bot can get mobbed while doing it specially on high re-spawn maps.

W0lvez
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by W0lvez »

Just turn it off then use macro to make the bot to do autostorge and respawn using chat command,.