Shop Suggestions

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

Silence
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Shop Suggestions

#1 Post by Silence »

I been looking around to see if there is an something already added that fixes / answers this question but I can't find it...

When I open my store I want to be able to prioritize which items I want to sell if I have 20 items in my cart and vending 1 I want to select 1~5 items that are top priority to sell.
ex
<item name> (TAB(s)) <price> (TAB(s)) <amount> (TAB(s)) <Priority -1 = last, 1 = first, 0 or nothing = any order>
Note...
I have no clue how kore decides which items to vend, I have open and closed my shop a bunch of times and it will always vend the same items. You also can't block out items with # because it will just vend then anyways and I don't know if that is a bug.

The second feature I want is when my store sells out items it will wait a certain amount of time (1~3 minuets) close shop and reopen with more items
ex
My store sells out a sword, it waits a few minuets in case the same person wants to by more from the shop and then closes the shop, waits a few seconds (to look realistic) then reopens it.

The third feature I want added is to make a list of all the things in the cart into a txt like "shop2.txt" and make it so it is easy to setup a shop with that data
ex
When you run a command like "makeshop" it spews out a text file in your config that looks exactly what a shop file would look like, you can then can copy it over into shop and setup the prices, it will also copy over your shop names so you don't have to change it.
It would look like this if I had 500 poison spores, 220 blue herbs and two daggers

Cheap Store;;Great Store;;Fun Store
Blue Herb 0,000 220
Dagger 0,000 1
Dagger 0,000 1
Poison Spore 0,000 500

making a nice template, sorted alphabetically. All you would need to do is fill out the cost.