Seal of Mjolnir - Fighting npc

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

zenybeast
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Seal of Mjolnir - Fighting npc

#1 Post by zenybeast »

Hello all, I would like to suggest a macro for the fighting dwarf NPC during the "Seal of Mjolnir" quest.

Normally I would not ask questions or beg for answers on how to do "this or that". I have always been the type to figure it out on my own. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to write my own macros, although id LOVE to learn/know how to do so.
Anyway, the 4th seal of Mjolnir poses quite troublesome to myself and I would like another choice, besides the usual sitting here for an hour minimum trying to beat this damned dwarf.

Since I seem to be a little "slow" in the marco learning department and would like to see a marco on dealing with this NPC, I am willing to work WITH someone to create such a macro. I can gather all info needed if someone is willing to put a script together.

I will not make a habit of asking for things here, as I have said before, I try to work out my own issues. This one is just something I cannot do, such as learning another language in a short time, lol.
Any help/assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Daedalus
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Re: Seal of Mjolnir - Fighting npc

#2 Post by Daedalus »

Code: Select all

automacro talk1{
	console /<1>/
	call {
		do talk resp <2>
	}

}

<1> what he says before he asks you to choose an answer. <2> the number of the selected answer (first answer is 0, second answer is 1, third answer is 2...).

Example:

automacro talk1{
	console /Which target do you want to attack?/
	call {
		do talk resp 1
	}

}

Where 1 is head.

automacro talk2{
	console /Which target do you want to defend?/
	call {
		do talk resp 2
	}

}

Where answer 2 is counterattack.

automacro talk3{
	console /Talk finished./
	call {
		do talk 0
	}

}

automacro starttalk{
	call {
		do talk 0
		lock starttalk
	}

}
You just have to insert the right informations gathered from the npc via console and it will autostart talking to him, when you start the bot+macro near him and then loop itself. When you won, you have to manually break the cycle via "ai clear" or moving away. If it breaks the cycle by some unseen thing, just type "reload mac" and it will reinitiate the cycle.

If you somehow can't make it work, just show me what you got + manually gathered consoletext/screens of what your gnome buddy says.

zenybeast
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Seal of Mjolnir - Fighting npc

#3 Post by zenybeast »

Thanks a lot! I actually had it running on two accounts at once, just watching it while doing other stuff.