add to item control list from inventory on wx

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

wizzdome
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

add to item control list from inventory on wx

#1 Post by wizzdome »

Okay there are just a couple of things that I thought would be nice to see on this program. First is the ability to not just sell but store from the inventory. If you are farming for an item and you realize that you are not selling or storing an item would it not be nice just to right click that item in the inventory and select the item to either be sold, stored or even not picked up in the future. This would involve changing the item control list, which could be done manually. It would definitely be more convenient. I also would say that I would like to see zeny in the status page. I spent a little while this morning and ended up having to pause the bot in order to read how much zeny I made using the 's' command in console. Other than that it is working out great for me thanks for your hard work to make this such a great program.