multible bot from one field and table set

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

isoknight
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

multible bot from one field and table set

#1 Post by isoknight »

I'm wondering can we make openkore to run multiple bot with just one binaries and data. We known that each bot only difference in the config section so why do i need 5-10 copies of fields and table only to run multiple bots at the same times. Can we make the binaries to run difference config at the same time. When we need to run a new bot just say run .. A in the terminal and it will run terminal window with A controls. This will help save lot of spaces for if i have to copy fields data for 5-10 bot it will become a lot of space.

Scarya
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: multible bot from one field and table set

#2 Post by Scarya »

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... ilit=dkore

Well, dKore already does what you want. Or you can you use a link and parameters.
The search function is your friend.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning.

Richard Cook

Wiki

isoknight
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by isoknight »

dKore sure is good. But otherwise it is not open source and not cross platform. I propose we made a universal feature for account management in openKore. I am running openKore on Ubuntu so dKore will not be helpful for me.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#4 Post by sli »

You can do this without dKore. This has been possible for years, I think even sKore could do it. (But I could be wrong.)
cs : ee : realist

midnytblu
Developers
Developers

#5 Post by midnytblu »

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#6 Post by sli »

Yes. I've been running 3-5 bots from one set of tables and controls for years now. I use this to do it easily.
cs : ee : realist