combat suggestions

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

zeruel
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

combat suggestions

#1 Post by zeruel »

maybe a minor "freaky" people using openkore for more than picking a lot of one item...

maybe for combat with players...

then, maybe for me (i cant write plugins(bad with perl) ) i use a little macros for use in combat, maybe a macro ds bot that "follow" my ds when im at WOE..
or a macro for put pneuma with a bot priest when i recieve any range skill or safety wall, when i recieve meele attacks...

and sometimes i use a macro that "scan" everyone on my screen and checks their party and their guild... and if are not on my party,guild or ally, my bot attacks it...

for that i use some little perl code... in my macros ....

i think, can the openkore have a solution more easy for everyone?

the information is there.... job,guild,party,lvl

if exist a mon_control
why not a player_control

maybe with

player
attak (0 1 2 you know how works this)
party ( 0 attack, dont attack )
guild(0 attackifismyguild, 1 dontattackifismyguild)
ally (0 attakifismyally, 1 dontattackifismyally)

lvlmax (a numer, if is 99, it will attack everywhat are 99)
lvl min (if are minor than this number... will not attack)
map ( 0 forallmaps, 1 forallexepttowns )

for an example
like that

Code: Select all

all 1 1 1 0 0 99 1 0 (thisattack everything exept guild  and party)
mage 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 (for evade mages)
archer 2 1 1 1 99 1 1 (this attack all archer exept party,guild or ally)

yea-... maybe too complex...
but if this exist maybe a new world of posibilites can be opened

and other thing too

macro player can have more vars. like

$.playerguild 
$.playerparty 
$.playerjob
$.playerlvl
or more better tooo... maybe a new condittions for automacros like

player
playerguild
playerguildnot
playerparty
playerpartynot
playerally
playerallynot
can make easy the life for alot of people XD

a yea... if you think about this... it will going to be good xD

pd (maybe a new for condittions on attackskillslot for backstab (like player back XD))

zeruel
Noob
Noob

Re: combat suggestions

#2 Post by zeruel »

:?

any one will answer me?

Silence
Human
Human
Noob?: No

#3 Post by Silence »

You know what, i can understand botting for gaining levels or items...but why the hell would you want to bot though WoE.
Its like the one time you actually play the game and see how much better your character is or tweak it to get even better.

What would WoE be like if everyone botted in it? It would totally take the fun out if it.

It reminds me of a game i played once called Solder Front, it was a shooter game where people made aimbots. Sure if you had a aimbot it would be fun because you could kill everyone more easily but then everyone got aimbots and then everyone was one hit kill all the time and there was no fun in that...especially for the people who did not have an aimbot.

Cozzie
Spam Generator
Spam Generator

#4 Post by Cozzie »

i sightly disagree, it takes some skill to configure a decent woe bot, I hate woe, the only think i like about RO is the configuration, optimizing it to the dot. But I think this is highly unlikely for the reasons silence stated.
Make Openkore Awesome. Join the team.

h4rry84
Moderators
Moderators

#5 Post by h4rry84 »

i'm totally disagree with this suggestion.

for once and maybe for all time. OpenKore wasn't designed for WoE from the very first time it made (exclude the map and Notice recognition). OpenKore was made to lessen the work for hunting or making money or to automate something, not to spoil the fun of WoE and PvP (yes i know ppl are making macro/modified src for WoE/PvP bot).

so judge yourself before giving this suggestion. Don't Spoil the FUN, you're ruining the core of the game itself. what the point of playing if everything is being automated ?? just don't play as it wasting your time.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#6 Post by sli »

You guys are way too purist.
cs : ee : realist

Darki
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#7 Post by Darki »

h4rry84 wrote:i'm totally disagree with this suggestion.

for once and maybe for all time. OpenKore wasn't designed for WoE from the very first time it made (exclude the map and Notice recognition). OpenKore was made to lessen the work for hunting or making money or to automate something, not to spoil the fun of WoE and PvP (yes i know ppl are making macro/modified src for WoE/PvP bot).

so judge yourself before giving this suggestion. Don't Spoil the FUN, you're ruining the core of the game itself. what the point of playing if everything is being automated ?? just don't play as it wasting your time.
The FUN is not WoE and PvP for everybody. For me for example, the funny part in RO is MvPing and exploring, and I don't see any point of putting my bot on a dungeon and automatically run away from the boss when I can do it and have all the fun of the massacre and kick the boss' arse happily. Maybe I use it for killing three million Vitatas to get the damn card, but that's all. For me, WoE is that thing that enlarge some people's e-penis and shows how un-original are most people choosing Guild names.

I'm not saying that OpenKore is almost useless to me, just the plain opposite. I see on it a lot of possibilities, and I know it can be much better with minor tweaks. You will find people that will use OK to farm, people that will use it to WoE/PvP (even if it's only to auto do some stuff), people that will prefer to use it as a second account for helpful slaves...

Why put a limit when there are so many options? :/
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#8 Post by sli »

My fun is racking up a huge botting time. That's it. Fuck balance, I'll bot through PVP and WoE all I want. Don't give a fuck about other players. Or rules. Or all that. I'd run 6+ bots on KoreRO if they wouldn't come on IRC and bitch at me about their silly rules.
cs : ee : realist

Cozzie
Spam Generator
Spam Generator

#9 Post by Cozzie »

You are different to majority of the users Darki. Let's use an analogy here, let's say openkore is like a swiss knife, a small knife that is versatile basically. Yet, if given the chance/choice to increase the size of the knife, most users will use it as a weapon, like how openkore is used en masse in woe/pvp if woe functions are made easy.

We can debate the morality of it but the point is that if openkore has that feature, it jeprodizes the project as there would be complaints, gravity may very likely to step up their anti bot policy, much like if openkore enables ksing.

I do see the fun of using it that way, but it's not a good thing in the big picture. really, where do you see it end yea?
Make Openkore Awesome. Join the team.

Darki
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#10 Post by Darki »

The morality on use OK on WoEs for me shares basic terms with morality using it to farm or any other uses. If is "wrong" to bot in a castle to kill some players/give buffs to friends while you're in anohter account or you simply enjoy playing with OK instead of RO (sometimes I find more enjoyable doing and testing macros than the game itself), why is "less wrong" (I won't say "good" because it isn't) to use it to get items/money without playing?

And I'm not going to complain about that because I do bot, but, if you leave your bot killing Tharas, Hydras and Bapho Jr., the cards and the Ygg Berries you get will most probably be used during WoEs, what will give you an advantage that people who don't bot won't have. Or will have, but with much more effort. For me, that's botting in WoEs too.

Talking about the morality between both botting sides, people who enjoy WoEs won't bot there. Same than I who enjoy PvM don't bot while levelling, only my slave bot. For me, PvMing is very annoying on iRO because so many people bot there and most of the times I got KSed and I can't kill peacefully. Why I gotta get messed up with that, while you think is "wrong" to mess up someone in WoEs? Why someone who only likes WoEs has the option to skip levelling and farming thanks to OK, but I don't have the option to bot on WoEs to help my guild and enjoy the PvM part by myself?

And, the Gravity anti-bot thing, well, have they been working on that too seriously? because if having more than 50% of population in Valkyrie and a little less percent on paid servers is not a provocation, I don't see what would be. You don't know how will them react, maybe they improve their anti-bot work just because they want the next month. Plus, Gravity doesn't control the private servers, and those have already many anti-bot systems. That's not a valid reason for me.

But of course you're the ones who know how to and develop the bot, so don't mind what I say you'll do whatever you want. I'm just talking about my point of view and I may be different to the majority of users, but I'm not the only.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage