some interesting features in ThaiKoreEx 2.5

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

How to you find the features in this kore?

Poll ended at 29 Jan 2009, 16:21

Should some of the feature be implemented into Openkore as well?
100%
Should not implement anything, leave this Kore alone!!!
No votes

Total votes: 1

FIrewall
Noob
Noob

some interesting features in ThaiKoreEx 2.5

#1 Post by FIrewall »

I have come across this when googling, I have notice this bot for a thai site "ThaiKoreEx 2.5"

I have downloaded it and seen the config and check out the features of the this bot, i find that there is many great features and ideas which can be extract from it to improve Openkore, furthermore they did copy some of the features from Openkore as well.

Check out the src folder, they do not support KSing as well and it's open source unlike KoreEasy or LT-Kore from china

please download this on yousendit.com as it will auto remove from this temperately storage after 7 days starting from 20th Jan 2009
https://rcpt.yousendit.com/643775522/42 ... bedd1cd3c2

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

Re: some interesting features in ThaiKoreEx 2.5

#2 Post by sli »

Next time you might want to simply post the features instead of telling us to find them for ourselves.
cs : ee : realist

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

#3 Post by kali »

I would have to concur with sli here. The rationale being that it would save time for the people concerned, which translates to your feature request being given more attention and have more chances of being incorporated.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by kLabMouse »

Anybody can list all the features that are not in OK ?