A Getting Banned solution

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

Re: A Getting Banned solution

#11 Post by sli »

It's not the same at all. The day you get arrested and thrown in prison for botting, it will be the same. "Illegal" infers law, not rules. They're two very different things.
cs : ee : realist

1nf
Human
Human

#12 Post by 1nf »

Yep if u think like that its not the same. But your char got deleted because breaking the rules. (BREAKIN THE LAW - BREAKIN THE LAW ~~~~) Its worse than prison if you are with that char. Living with that char. BTW. You'r right i just wanna talk about something ^^ so you are wrong - live with it. (ohhh that whas rude xD)
-Openkore User // Begginer

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#13 Post by sli »

I could explain how rules are different from law, but it doesn't seem like something that should need an explanation.
cs : ee : realist

Krai
Been there done that!
Been there done that!
Noob?: Yes

#14 Post by Krai »

sli wrote:So many people confuse "illegal" with "against the rules of a game."
it's a technicality in this case.
Don't Get Owned! Do Your Research First.
The Manual | Packet Extractor | Use Macros | Server Info Guide | Old Forum
You got banned? Krai me a fuckin river..

isieo
Kami-Sama Desu~
Kami-Sama Desu~
Noob?: Yes

#15 Post by isieo »

Xkore2 messes with not so experience GMs when in this kind of situations
well that's if its working there =P

centakume
Human
Human

#16 Post by centakume »

Motivus wrote:They often check parties and other online accounts from a person they ban. They also check trade logs, but it takes them up to six months some times.

There's no gurantee they will do any of those three, but the chance is high enough where you want to avoid it.
i have traded so many items and zeny from all my farm bots and merchant to my main character and i only had my sin and priestess banned and then i quit iro for months and i came back and i still have all my botting accounts so i can easily resume. i really highly doubt they link all of the accounts together because they're kind of stupid especially when i put all the same info for all of my accounts.