Additional pickupitems flag or option.

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

Shinrabeta
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Additional pickupitems flag or option.

#1 Post by Shinrabeta »

Well, the reason behind this 'feature' im requesting is to save time.
What i have in mind is for example, you're botting mobs that are rather hard, lucky for you they drop healing items.
Though these healing items are rather heavy! so you only want to carry a certain amount on you at all times.
So i was thinking it would be handy to see a option in pickupitems for example: Healing Herb -2 1 10
What this would do is, when the number of healing herbs in your inventory is >= 10 then stop picking them up.
When then amount of Healing Herbs in inventory is <= 1 start picking them up again.

Reason i would like to see a function like this, is to save time (exp/hour) by not picking up items you dont need at the moment, since this will only increase your weight as well.
And when you actually need some healing you can use some of the 1-10 Healing Herbs you have in stock in your inventory.

Anyways tell me what you think of the idea.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

Re: Additional pickupitems flag or option.

#2 Post by sli »

You coulda just said you'd like a maximum setting for items, not just a minimum. ;)
cs : ee : realist