Implanting route teleport delays

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

battlemode
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Implanting route teleport delays

#1 Post by battlemode »

Okay,

This is something that in my opinion is REALLY required and shall be easy to implant for anyone skilled with Perl.
As I had already described in this topic OpenKore right now lacks support for teleport timeouts that are triggered from a route event.

This is pretty bad, since it will be easy to spot bots this way.

On all other teleport operations Kore has the possibility to define a delay/timeout in the timeouts.txt - Not for route teleports.

At first I was thinking this was a bug caused from encrypted packets but after doing some research I found out that its simply a missing feature.

Last night I took a few hours and tried to implant support for using delays when doing route teleports, however I failed due to my lack of knowledge about basic Perl syntax.

Due to instantly teleporting and not waiting for any time out or delay Kore will always ignore all teleport settings (overriding teleportAuto_useSkill) and always INSTANTLY teleport - making it very easy to spot bots when routing. For more details regarding this see my topic linked above.

I think timeouts for teleports triggered by routing must be added. If anyone with the required skill can take a few minutes of their to implant this for me and pretty much the whole community I would be very grateful.

The function required to change is around line 300+ in the /Task/MapRoute.pm

I hope anyone has the time to take a look into this.

Thanks in advance.