Auto reply collection with emoticons/chat macro [pRO]

All about the macro plugin can be found in this forum. This forum is intended for the macro plugin only.

Moderator: Moderators

ragnamuffin
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Auto reply collection with emoticons/chat macro [pRO]

#1 Post by ragnamuffin »

I've been looking at my old Ragnarok Bot Configs and i stumbled upon a peculiar macros.txt file

Actually 2 years ago, i made this (or i modded this from someone elses.. sorry i forgot who, so credits go to that anonymous someone.) so that my bot, when provoked by a player or PMed, will tend to answer with chat or use emoticons.

and FYI 2 years ago i would've understood what these codes meant! hahaha coz now i don't know how to use any command line/text or whatever inside this text. and i'm too lazy to try and study it again (for now anyway)

well here they are:

Code: Select all

macro test {
   $name = samplename
   do eval for (my $_i = 0; $_i < @partyUsersID; $_i++) {next if ($::partyUsersID[$_i] eq "");next if ($::partyUsersID[$_i] eq $::accountID);if ($::char->{'party'}{'users'}{$::partyUsersID[$_i]}{'name'} eq "$::Macro::Data::varStack{name}") {message "$::char->{'party'}{'users'}{$::partyUsersID[$_i]}{'name'} is in party\n";last}}
}

### Emoticon Reply ###

automacro emoticons {

location not prontera,morocc,lighthalzen,payon,alberta,geffen

hook onEmotions
    	exclusive 1
    	save dist
    	save name
    	save ID
    	save emo

eval $::Macro::Data::varStack{.hooksave3} eq '*Heh*'

var .hooksave0 < 8

timeout 15
    	run-once 1 #remove comment so that the automacro activates only once til its finished unless if with errors
    	exclusive 1 #so no other macros will interrupt this automacro while its running
    	call {
          log WTF! someone just laughed (maybe at you)... gRRrrrr...
          do e @random("heh","ok","no1","shy","pif")
	    release all
    	}
}

### Thanks Reply ###
#this macro is a simple way to not get in the nerves of generous people. when they heal you or something. say thankyou.
#you should disable this when you are in a party bot system (would be funny saying thank you to your party mem all
#the time!)

automacro supportr {
	exclusive 1
	console /uses Blessing on you/uses Increase AGI on you/uses Assumptio on you/i
	call thanks
	timeout 30
	run-once 1
}

macro thanks {
	$accolade = @random ("e thx","c thanks po","c ty","c thanks ^^","c ^^","c ty po!","c thanks!","e ok","c ty ^^","e kis",e "kis2")
	pause 1
	do $accolade
	release supportr
}

### Pneuma Problem ###
#well if someone cast's pneuma on the monster you're trying to kill! (for long ranged characters)

automacro pneuma {
	exclusive 1
	console /uses Pneuma/i
	call asar
	timeout 30
	run-once 1
}

macro asar {
	$accolade = @random ("e omg","c aw","e wah","e an","e pif","c tsk","c aww")
	pause 1
	do $accolade
	release asar
}

### macro replies ###
#when someone greets you with a hi a hey etc this triggers some useful emoticons (it's practical to use emoticons because
#frankly once you talk and for some reason you repeat yourself. that's really suspicious)

automacro respond_Greet {
	pubm /hey|hi|hei|hello|hai|ei|oi|hoy|ate|kuya/i
	timeout 60
	call {
		pause 1
		do @random ("e heh","e flg3","e ok")
		pause 1
	}
}

#okay this automacro is for being called a Kill Stealer (Sawsaw in Filipino) you can change the pubm parameters to
#whatever term you use in your native language so it activates when that specific word/s listed in pubm is found in chat.

automacro respond_Sawsaw {
	pubm /sawsaw|saw2|halata/i
	call {
		pause 1
		do c @random ("wa","awtz","awts","aw","aww","awww")
		pause 1
		do @random ("e sry","e heh")
		pause 1
	}
}

#same as the automacro "respond_sawsaw" but instead triggers with other words that are listed on pubm
#now the reason i separated this is because you should have different reactions/answers to the set of words listed on pubm
#people often want you to talk like when they say talk("salita" in Filipino) or check (coz they're checking up on you)
#trust me some people use that as a bot checker hahaha 

automacro talk {
	pubm /salita|slita|talk|check|chek/i
	timeout 30
	call {
		pause 3
		do c @random ("uhmmm..?","aw...","hehehe","lol?","ok?","huh?","XD","hehe <3")
		pause 1
		do e @random ("flg3","ok","heh","shy")
		pause 1
	}
}

#now here's the Emoticons only part, why? coz when you start to react on people calling you a bot. (listed on pubm)
#it's hard to be consistent. but when you use emoticons. Lol talk all they want/ Screenshot all they want you're doing
#you're thing! :D

automacro respond_Emote {
	pubm /report|bot|botter/i
	timeout 45
	call {
		$accolade = @random ("c nye","c hehe","c hahaha","c lol","c lolz","e wah","e omg","e ??","e sigh","e sexy","e shy","e pif")
		pause 1
		do $accolade
		release all
	}
}

#now this is my favorite part! :D when some punk PMs your bot, you randomly respond in what's listed in the "do PM" part
#now there are 4 tries, 4 times people PM you, coz if you block them after just 1 PM suspicion will surround every bit of you
#again every response in this macro is in the Filipino Language so feel free to change the responses with whatever you like!
#if you don't know how to, well learn about it! :D and be smart on what you're going to say!

automacro wahaha {
	pm /report|bot|botter|check|weak|ulol/i
	call {
		pause 3
		$pm = @eval ($pm + 1)
		if ($pm == 1) goto fail
		if ($pm == 2) goto fail1
		if ($pm == 3) goto fail2
		if ($pm == 4) goto end

:fail
	do pm "$.lastpm" @random ("aww","lol","waa","lolz xP","bc lan pu aku","ahaha","lol! rawr!","oops ingat","haha","sure! tama ka!","sus","asus")
stop

:fail1
	pause 2
	do pm "$.lastpm" @random ("di ako bot","di po ako bot","hehe muka lng akong bot","d me bot","wala po ako pera","wag nyu po ako hingan zeny wala ko pera","d kalang binigyan bot na?","pilot lng kc","pilot ko lng kc","nkpilot mode kc 2")
stop

:fail2
	do pm "$.lastpm" @random ("wag k po mgbintang","ingat s pgssbi ng bot","relax sa pagsabi ng bot","wala po ko time mkipagtalo","wag k bsta bsta magbintang n bot","masama yang ganyan")
stop

:end
	do pm "$.lastpm" ge po la nko s mood makipagusap
	do ignore 1 $.lastpm
	$pm = 0
	}
}

#Now this is just for some random guy/girl trying to get your attention (ate/kuya in the PM list is sister/brother in Filipino)
#normally people do this for a heal or just to ask you something. of course, your bot won't say a thing! so, even if they
#didn't intend to think of you as a bot. they will.
#this is just an extra precaution and the responses I put here are "I'm busy" or "wait a bit" etc

automacro hohoho {
	pm /ate|kuya|kua/i
	call {	
		pause 2
		do pm "$.lastpm" @random ("sorry bc kc me maya n tau usap","w8 po mya n bc me","wait lng maya n tau usap ngmmdali ako","bc me now maya nlng rush ako e","bc me maya n lng")
		$pm = @eval ($pm + 1)
		if ($pm = 1) goto ignore
		goto end
		:ignore
		do ignore 1 $.lastpm
		$pm = 0
	}
}

### Do Command on PM ###
#now this bit, i don't quite understand fully as of now. hahaha like i've said it's been 2 years. but I somehow remember what
#it's for.

automacro doCommand {
   console /\(From: (.*)\) : do (.*)/
   call {
      $nick = $.lastMatch1
      $auth = @eval (defined $::overallAuth{"$nick"} ? $::overallAuth{"$nick"}:"None")
      if ($auth == 1) goto auth
      do pm $.lastMatch1 @random (". . . ?","huh?","baliw")
      stop
   :auth   
      do $.lastMatch2
      pause
      do pm $.lastMatch1 All done.
   }
}

### macro incoming requests ###

automacro Party {
	console /Incoming Request/
	call {
		pause 1
		do e @random ("shy","heh")
		pause 1
		do c @random ("no tnx","hehe","lol","sry","sory")
		pause 1
	}
}

#automacro Deal {
#	console /Requests a Deal/
#	call {
#		pause 1
#		do e @random ("fst","?","!","hmm","omg","meh","heh","shy")
#		pause 1
#		release Deal
#	}
#}
by the way like i've said this is a collection of replies for pRO server. and this is just for people who are lazy making their own reply macro and want to try this out. lol it's helped my bots a lot with getting away with people trying to take a Screenshot of your bot not saying anything! and a lot of my bots reached lvl 90+ (2 years ago pre RENEWAL!) without getting caught and i was botting at valhalla at that time where bots are scarce due to Overzealous punks. (now that's quite a feat if you ask me :D)

Edited: No more MUNCH MUNCH! and added some explanations for people who want to customize, optimize, something-ize this. hahaha :D hope some of you find this useful

thanks to EternalHarvest by the way for the help in his reply
Last edited by ragnamuffin on 03 Jun 2011, 07:19, edited 1 time in total.

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

Re: Auto reply collection with emoticons/chat macro [pRO]

#2 Post by EternalHarvest »

Numbers are not needed with multiple "save" options: http://openkore.com/index.php/Macro#Events

Aakriti
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#3 Post by Aakriti »

Hello everyone
This "Auto Reply Collection with Emoticons/Chat Macro" sounds like a fun and efficient way to enhance online communication! Emoticons add a delightful touch to messages.GB whatsapp Apk
Last edited by Aakriti on 14 Oct 2023, 13:04, edited 1 time in total.

Aakriti
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#4 Post by Aakriti »

ragnamuffin wrote:
03 Jun 2011, 03:17
I've been looking at my old Ragnarok Bot Configs and i stumbled upon a peculiar macros.txt file

Actually 2 years ago, i made this (or i modded this from someone elses.. sorry i forgot who, so credits go to that anonymous someone.) so that my bot, when provoked by a player or PMed, will tend to answer with chat or use emoticons.

and FYI 2 years ago i would've understood what these codes meant! hahaha coz now i don't know how to use any command line/text or whatever inside this text. and i'm too lazy to try and study it again (for now anyway)

well here they are:

Code: Select all

macro test {
   $name = samplename
   do eval for (my $_i = 0; $_i < @partyUsersID; $_i++) {next if ($::partyUsersID[$_i] eq "");next if ($::partyUsersID[$_i] eq $::accountID);if ($::char->{'party'}{'users'}{$::partyUsersID[$_i]}{'name'} eq "$::Macro::Data::varStack{name}") {message "$::char->{'party'}{'users'}{$::partyUsersID[$_i]}{'name'} is in party\n";last}}
}

### Emoticon Reply ###

automacro emoticons {

hook onEmotions
    	exclusive 1
    	save dist
    	save name
    	save ID
    	save emo

eval $::Macro::Data::varStack{.hooksave3} eq '*Heh*'

var .hooksave0 < 8

timeout 15
    	run-once 1 #remove comment so that the automacro activates only once til its finished unless if with errors
    	exclusive 1 #so no other macros will interrupt this automacro while its running
    	call {
          log WTF! someone just laughed (maybe at you)... gRRrrrr...
          do e @random("heh","ok","no1","shy","pif")
	    release all
    	}
}

### Thanks Reply ###
#this macro is a simple way to not get in the nerves of generous people. when they heal you or something. say thankyou.
#you should disable this when you are in a party bot system (would be funny saying thank you to your party mem all
#the time!)

automacro supportr {
	exclusive 1
	console /uses Blessing on you/uses Increase AGI on you/uses Assumptio on you/i
	call thanks
	timeout 30
	run-once 1
}

macro thanks {
	$accolade = @random ("e thx","c thanks po","c ty","c thanks ^^","c ^^","c ty po!","c thanks!","e ok","c ty ^^","e kis",e "kis2")
	pause 1
	do $accolade
	release supportr
}

### Pneuma Problem ###
#well if someone cast's pneuma on the monster you're trying to kill! (for long ranged characters)

automacro pneuma {
	exclusive 1
	console /uses Pneuma/i
	call asar
	timeout 30
	run-once 1
}

macro asar {
	$accolade = @random ("e omg","c aw","e wah","e an","e pif","c tsk","c aww")
	pause 1
	do $accolade
	release asar
}

### macro replies ###
#when someone greets you with a hi a hey etc this triggers some useful emoticons (it's practical to use emoticons because
#frankly once you talk and for some reason you repeat yourself. that's really suspicious)

automacro respond_Greet {
	pubm /hey|hi|hei|hello|hai|ei|oi|hoy|ate|kuya/i
	timeout 60
	call {
		pause 1
		do @random ("e heh","e flg3","e ok")
		pause 1
	}
}

#okay this automacro is for being called a Kill Stealer (Sawsaw in Filipino) you can change the pubm parameters to
#whatever term you use in your native language so it activates when that specific word/s listed in pubm is found in chat.

automacro respond_Sawsaw {
	pubm /sawsaw|saw2|halata/i
	call {
		pause 1
		do c @random ("wa","awtz","awts","aw","aww","awww")
		pause 1
		do @random ("e sry","e heh")
		pause 1
	}
}

#same as the automacro "respond_sawsaw" but instead triggers with other words that are listed on pubm
#now the reason i separated this is because you should have different reactions/answers to the set of words listed on pubm
#people often want you to talk like when they say talk("salita" in Filipino) or check (coz they're checking up on you)
#trust me some people use that as a bot checker hahaha 

automacro talk {
	pubm /salita|slita|talk|check|chek/i
	timeout 30
	call {
		pause 3
		do c @random ("uhmmm..?","aw...","hehehe","lol?","ok?","huh?","XD","hehe <3")
		pause 1
		do e @random ("flg3","ok","heh","shy")
		pause 1
	}
}

#now here's the Emoticons only part, why? coz when you start to react on people calling you a bot. (listed on pubm)
#it's hard to be consistent. but when you use emoticons. Lol talk all they want/ Screenshot all they want you're doing
#you're thing! :D

automacro respond_Emote {
	pubm /report|bot|botter/i
	timeout 45
	call {
		$accolade = @random ("c nye","c hehe","c hahaha","c lol","c lolz","e wah","e omg","e ??","e sigh","e sexy","e shy","e pif")
		pause 1
		do $accolade
		release all
	}
}

#now this is my favorite part! :D when some punk PMs your bot, you randomly respond in what's listed in the "do PM" part
#now there are 4 tries, 4 times people PM you, coz if you block them after just 1 PM suspicion will surround every bit of you
#again every response in this macro is in the Filipino Language so feel free to change the responses with whatever you like!
#if you don't know how to, well learn about it! :D and be smart on what you're going to say!

automacro wahaha {
	pm /report|bot|botter|check|weak|ulol/i
	call {
		pause 3
		$pm = @eval ($pm + 1)
		if ($pm == 1) goto fail
		if ($pm == 2) goto fail1
		if ($pm == 3) goto fail2
		if ($pm == 4) goto end

:fail
	do pm "$.lastpm" @random ("aww","lol","waa","lolz xP","bc lan pu aku","ahaha","lol! rawr!","oops ingat","haha","sure! tama ka!","sus","asus")
stop

:fail1
	pause 2
	do pm "$.lastpm" @random ("di ako bot","di po ako bot","hehe muka lng akong bot","d me bot","wala po ako pera","wag nyu po ako hingan zeny wala ko pera","d kalang binigyan bot na?","pilot lng kc","pilot ko lng kc","nkpilot mode kc 2")
stop

:fail2
	do pm "$.lastpm" @random ("wag k po mgbintang","ingat s pgssbi ng bot","relax sa pagsabi ng bot","wala po ko time mkipagtalo","wag k bsta bsta magbintang n bot","masama yang ganyan")
stop

do pm "$.lastpm" ge po la nko s mood makipagusap
	do ignore 1 $.lastpm
	$pm = 0
	}
}

#Now this is just for some random guy/girl trying to get your attention (ate/kuya in the PM list is sister/brother in Filipino)
#normally people do this for a heal or just to ask you something. of course, your bot won't say a thing! so, even if they
#didn't intend to think of you as a bot. they will.
#this is just an extra precaution and the responses I put here are "I'm busy" or "wait a bit" etc

automacro hohoho {
	pm /ate|kuya|kua/i
	call {	
		pause 2
		do pm "$.lastpm" @random ("sorry bc kc me maya n tau usap","w8 po mya n bc me","wait lng maya n tau usap ngmmdali ako","bc me now maya nlng rush ako e","bc me maya n lng")
		$pm = @eval ($pm + 1)
		if ($pm = 1) goto ignore
		goto end
		:ignore
		do ignore 1 $.lastpm
		$pm = 0
	}
}

### Do Command on PM ###
#now this bit, i don't quite understand fully as of now. hahaha like i've said it's been 2 years. but I somehow remember what
#it's for.

automacro doCommand {
   console /\(From: (.*)\) : do (.*)/
   call {
      $nick = $.lastMatch1
      $auth = @eval (defined $::overallAuth{"$nick"} ? $::overallAuth{"$nick"}:"None")
      if ($auth == 1) goto auth
      do pm $.lastMatch1 @random (". . . ?","huh?","baliw")
      stop
   :auth   
      do $.lastMatch2
      pause
      do pm $.lastMatch1 All done.
   }
}

### macro incoming requests ###

automacro Party {
	console /Incoming Request/
	call {
		pause 1
		do e @random ("shy","heh")
		pause 1
		do c @random ("no tnx","hehe","lol","sry","sory")
		pause 1
	}
}

#automacro Deal {
#	console /Requests a Deal/
#	call {
#		pause 1
#		do e @random ("fst","?","!","hmm","omg","meh","heh","shy")
#		pause 1
#		release Deal
#	}
#}
by the way like i've said this is a collection of replies for pRO server. and this is just for people who are lazy making their own reply macro and want to try this out. lol it's helped my bots a lot with getting away with people trying to take a Screenshot of your bot not saying anything! and a lot of my bots reached lvl 90+ (2 years ago pre RENEWAL!) without getting caught and i was botting at valhalla at that time where bots are scarce due to Overzealous punks. (now that's quite a feat if you ask me :D)

Edited: No more MUNCH MUNCH! and added some explanations for people who want to customize, optimize, something-ize this. hahaha :D hope some of you find this useful

thanks to EternalHarvest by the way for the help in his reply
Hi friend
Thank you so much for all details