Creating a macro for rogue jobtest

All about the macro plugin can be found in this forum. This forum is intended for the macro plugin only.

Moderator: Moderators

omgitsabotter
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Creating a macro for rogue jobtest

#1 Post by omgitsabotter »

Hey guys,

I can figure out most of the parts needed to make this macro work (basic knowledge in macros) however I am stuck at the part where I would have to face the first NPC who would give me a set of questions randomly selected from 3 parts. What trigger should I use, base on the first question asked by the npc?

For example:

Set1:

1. Which monster drops a slotted Gladius?

Set2:

1. By what percentage is the flee rate increased when a Thief masters the Improve Dodge?

Set3:

1. Choose the skill necessary for learning Stalk

The macro would select the answers based on the first questions asked to determine the set of questions it is from, either 1 , 2 or 3 , and then proceed to answer all 10 questions. Now assuming that the bot has passed the test, he would speak to the npc in charge of asking it to bring him some items. The items so far have always been the same, so the character would be given the items before going to the rogue in. Now the bot would speak to the npc and he will take the requested items, and after speaking to him again, he would request the character to visit one of the 3 places (based on my experience, it has always been 1 of the 3). The macro would determine the place to visit based on the password given to the character by the npc.

TL/DR version: I need to know what triggers to be used so the macro would be able to select the predetermined answers, based on the first question asked by the job change npc. I would also like to know the trigger that needed to be used, based on the password given by the npc so that the macro would be able to guide the character on which place to visit.

franibaflo
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: Creating a macro for rogue jobtest

#2 Post by franibaflo »

You can use the console trigger.
eg.

automacro blah {
console /Which monster drops a slotted Gladius?/
call blah blah blah
}

btw, there is a macro in the russian openkore forum http://rofan.ru/ that literally takes care of everything regarding changejobs from novice --> 1st --> 2nd --> trans --> 3rd; although I haven't been able to use it due to the translations needed so I also ended up having to create my own macros.

omgitsabotter
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by omgitsabotter »

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I figured it out after doing some thinking. Worked quite well.

Thank you once again.

4epT
Developers
Developers

#4 Post by 4epT »

All my posts are made by machine translator!
¤ Manual ¤ Anti BotKiller ¤ Packet Extractor v3 ¤