sell all items (a lot of random items)

All about the macro plugin can be found in this forum. This forum is intended for the macro plugin only.

Moderator: Moderators

Buckyx
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

sell all items (a lot of random items)

#1 Post by Buckyx »

is it possible to do it via macros? i noticed sellAuto in config.txt but on wiki is stated that its enabled after auto storage but I use macros for putting items in and out of storage because we have @storage command
the thing is my bot collects a lot of gift boxes and OBBs and when he opens them all I want to sell all the items so it would hard to cover every item individually

I can do it this way lets say I want to open 100 gift box, I will put all items i want to keep in inventory then open gift boxes and then selll items index 0-100
if theres better way please help, thanks

telnex
Noob
Noob

Re: sell all items (a lot of random items)

#2 Post by telnex »

I'm not so sure I understood what you want but I think you have a list of items you want to store and you don't want to make a list of items you want to sell?

If that's it, you can do it inside your items_control.txt

Code: Select all

all 0 0 1 #all items will be sell except the following you notify
gift box 100 1 0
emperium 0 1 0
gold 0 1 0
white dyestuffs 0 1 0
You can do an automacro where it detects when you don't have anymore gift box such that :

Code: Select all

automacro GiftBoxOpening {
inventory "Gift Box" < 1
exclusive 1
run-once 1
call {
do autosell
pause 1
do autostorage
pause 1
}
}
In your config.txt put SellAuto 0 and StorageAuto 0.

I didn't try the code and I'm not that good but it should work

Buckyx
Human
Human

Re: sell all items (a lot of random items)

#3 Post by Buckyx »

I have macro to load boxes from storage, then it will open and then will try to sell the same amount of items as I loaded gift boxes from storage, all itemsi want to save i load to storage so eg I get 80 gift boxes and try to sell items index 0-79, even if i got only 40 different items .. it doesnt have delay so its really fast still, nvm I dont know how autoSell works and dont have time to try that