Automacro inventory and arrow crafting

All about the macro plugin can be found in this forum. This forum is intended for the macro plugin only.

Moderator: Moderators

raramos
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Automacro inventory and arrow crafting

#1 Post by raramos »

Hello,

I have this very simple macro to re-supply Steel arrows for hunters. The automacro is triggered when Steel arrow < 1, and basically hunter respawns, autostorage, then get Elunium in the storage and finally arrowcrafts elunium to Steel Arrow. Here is the macro:

Code: Select all

### STEEL ARROWS ###

automacro stlarw {
inventory "Steel Arrow" < 1
run-once 1
timeout 1000
call stlarw
}

macro stlarw {
do respawn
pause 3
do autostorage
pause 1
do ai manual
pause 1
do storage get Elunium 2
pause 1
do ai on
}

automacro stlarwend {
console /Item added to inventory: Stun Arrow/
call stlarwend
}

macro stlarwend {
do storage add Stun Arrow
pause 1
release stlarw
}
my problem is that there are times the automacro is triggered when bot changes map. As a result, bot gets overweight with a lot of Steel arrows crafted. I think maybe the automacro is triggered because openkore initally reads the inventory as empty whenever it changes map.

Is there a way to not trigger this automacro when changing maps? Thank you and hoping for your advice.

cdrking
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Automacro inventory and arrow crafting

#2 Post by cdrking »

you might want to consider weight on your automacro condition..
weight < 50% etc

another thing.. it seems to me that everything you are doing up there is possible without using macros.

this part is also critical

do autostorage
pause 1
do ai manual

you do autostorage, the kore will perform sequence of actions (getAuto, move to npc or @autostorage), and suddenly you do ai manual, from that moment I am assuming that there are queued actions and I think you only use "do autostorage" to open the storage.. and then you manually get items.. after that you on the ai without realizing the ai will continue to perform its action from the moment you use "do ai manual".

I wish i am making sense here

raramos
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Automacro inventory and arrow crafting

#3 Post by raramos »

Hello thank you for your response.

I dont know how the weight condition would help because the bot's weight may vary as it takes loot and usually do not go over 50% since it needs its SP.

Yes, the autostorage and 'ai manual' works fine just to get enough elu to arrow craft.

Im not sure how I can do this without using macro. Do you mean by using getAuto? Yes, I think this would be the easier way. I just have to alot time to arrow craft and stack up arrows in the storage. I think that's the most efficient way.

Anyway thanks for your response!