homunculas summon

All about the macro plugin can be found in this forum. This forum is intended for the macro plugin only.

Moderator: Moderators

grayy
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

homunculas summon

#1 Post by grayy »

Im theorycrafting a macro to call then summon homunculas since config doesnt want to

Code: Select all

automacro check {
 location payon #savemap
 call homun
 timeout 180
}

macro homun {
$error = console /Error: No slave detected.
do homun s
 if ($error) {
  do ss 243
  delay 2
  do ss 247
 }
}      
Its 3 am so i cant check, just writing this on my phone, am i in the right ballpark? Please note this would be my first attempt at a macro/coding of any sorts.
thanks

grayy
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: homunculas summon

#2 Post by grayy »

kept getting a syntax error i assume do to my lack of understanding of if, after trying and failing i simplified the macro to

Code: Select all

automacro check {
location payon #savemap
timeout 180
	call {
		set overrideAI 1
		pause 3
		do ss 243
		pause 2
		do ss 247
		pause 3
		set overrideAI 0
	}
}
i use set override ai to try and stop myself from autoheal spamming which could cause a delay issue, i'll see if this one works. i'll have to deliberately die i suppose to check if it stops the heal spam, i vaporized and walked into payon and the macro worked.
it simply forego's the check for slave and assumes if im in payon homun is gone, i suppose it would be more noticeable but whatever, bandaid solution. If anyone with macro experience would lend a hand im sure the gen/alchs would appreciate it, i think call/res homun has been broken for a long time. A quick summary of what the macro should accomplish would be as follows;

If on savemap (payon in my case),
Check for homun (do homun s), if console prints "Error: No slave detected."
cast call homunculas (do ss 243), if console prints "Casting failed: Requirement (10)",
then cast res homunculas (do ss 247).
a timeout of 3 minutes to prevent spam should be in there somewhere
also an AI override or a spell delay check to ensure i don't miss the macro run due to spell delay would be optimal.

That's essentially what im trying to go for, i notice the forum is pretty dead but im hopeful :P i'll keep researching and trying to figure it out regardless.
Again thanks in advance.

Update; override works =D, i can bot again. No longer am i stuck on autovend just to autofeed without fear of dieing and losing intimacy raising time.

huehuehuebr
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: homunculas summon

#3 Post by huehuehuebr »

Hi grayy,

I do this simple macro to feed homun when he is on, (i have the same problem a week ago).
To avoid bugs like this, change config line Homunculus_autoFeed to "0".

automacro homunfeed {
eval ($::char->{homunculus}{hunger}) < 25
overrideAI 1
exclusive 1
timeout 20
call {
do homun feed
}
}