Want to ask about do command with tele?

All about the macro plugin can be found in this forum. This forum is intended for the macro plugin only.

Moderator: Moderators

dubai897
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Want to ask about do command with tele?

#1 Post by dubai897 »

What I always use on my macro when my bot met some condition is..

do move x y (map)
but this will make bot move to specific place only by walking..

Is there any command to make bot tele to that specific area with route tele min distance and continue walk.

Another question is... is there a way for the bot to stop or use time out for 10 or 20 second when it reach some specific map every time when ever it enter that map by any means and continue to walk to portal after that.

Thank please give me some idea of macro.

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

Re: Want to ask about do command with tele?

#2 Post by fadreus »

dubai897 wrote:do move x y (map)

Is there any command to make bot tele to that specific area with route tele min distance and continue walk.
https://github.com/OpenKore/openkore/tr ... teleToDest
I didn't use it but if you wanna try it you need to enable it first in ..\control\sys.txt
dubai897 wrote:Another question is... is there a way for the bot to stop or use time out for 10 or 20 second when it reach some specific map every time when ever it enter that map by any means and continue to walk to portal after that.

Go to this website.
http://wiki.openkore.com/index.php/Macro_plugin
press CTRL+F
Write delay or timeout
Check it.

I think you can figure it out.
Since I don't quite understand what is exactly you trying to do I won't give much suggestion which I knew.

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

dubai897
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by dubai897 »

fadreus wrote:
dubai897 wrote:do move x y (map)

https://github.com/OpenKore/openkore/tr ... teleToDest
I didn't use it but if you wanna try it you need to enable it first in ..\control\sys.txt
dubai897 wrote:Another question is... is there a way for the bot to stop or use time out for 10 or 20 second when it reach some specific map every time when ever it enter that map by any means and continue to walk to portal after that.

Go to this website.
http://wiki.openkore.com/index.php/Macro_plugin
press CTRL+F
Write delay or timeout
Check it.

I think you can figure it out.
Since I don't quite understand what is exactly you trying to do I won't give much suggestion which I knew.

thank you so much bro will try the plugin out with the condition when there is no buff and my second question is about when your marry partner call you out to buff for about 15 second outside the map.. but the master not wait and walk in immediately. So i can t figure out how to use time out when the master bot did not set anything because I can not use status condition.(call is not status condition ) The only condition i think is when the bot got call to specific area x y map.

Sorry am really bad at english

Please allow me to ask one more question...

When you use macro to switch equipment like head gear to use the skill and change it b...

we can just do eq code directly, skill and do eq back?

or we need to do un eq, do eq , skill , do un eq and do eq to original gear.

Thank you

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

#4 Post by fadreus »

dubai897 wrote:thank you so much bro will try the plugin out with the condition when there is no buff and my second question is about when your marry partner call you out to buff for about 15 second outside the map.. but the master not wait and walk in immediately. So i can t figure out how to use time out when the master bot did not set anything because I can not use status condition.(call is not status condition ) The only condition i think is when the bot got call to specific area x y map.
You need to know what you want.
From there you can start determine the condition you need.
dubai897 wrote:Please allow me to ask one more question...

When you use macro to switch equipment like head gear to use the skill and change it b...

we can just do eq code directly, skill and do eq back?

or we need to do un eq, do eq , skill , do un eq and do eq to original gear.

Thank you

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.