Equipped not condition

All about the macro plugin can be found in this forum. This forum is intended for the macro plugin only.

Moderator: Moderators

zexeta
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Equipped not condition

#1 Post by zexeta »

This condition sadly doesn't exist for some odd reason. Has anyone setup a work around for this?

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

Re: Equipped not condition

#2 Post by fadreus »

Use eventMacro

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

zexeta
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#3 Post by zexeta »

Eventmacro doesn't have the condition that's needed for my macros to work. Unless it has a spell condition that isn't listed in the manual for some odd reason?

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#4 Post by fadreus »

Use something like this?

macros.txt

Code: Select all

automacro Meteor {
	spell Meteor Storm
	timeout 1
	call {
		do p METEOR
	}
}
eventMacros.txt

Code: Select all

automacro Meteor {
	PartyMsg /METEOR/
	IsNotEquippedID <your armor>
	InInventory <your armor>
	timeout 1
	call {
		do eq <your armor>
	}
}
There are tons of ways I could think off.
But if your problem is:
zexeta wrote:The annoying part is they all use different armors n such. I want to run them all off the same macro file instead of maintaining multiple.
Just write all your armors like I wrote in eventMacro & paste in all your bots.
If it have that armor it will trigger, don't need to maintaining multiple or what ever IDK what you mean.

iRO Supporter.
Unless you're a cat.

zexeta
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#5 Post by zexeta »

What I meant with maintaining multiple is some accounts have +9 valk armor ghostring, others have Orleans instead n so on. Without a regex I have to adjust it when the armor changes and I move gear between alot of accounts. I don't want to be concerned with oh i sent the +9 to this account its macro is for the +7 or whatever. I know I could set a individual macro for each armor but I'm just trying to use as few macros as possible n keep the bot non laggy/clean. Basically trying to avoid having 6 different meteor storm Macros to match all the armors across all the accounts.

I have other people in the party that generally don't know the priest supporting them is a bot lol. So I can't be broadcasting every spell that's casted. I'd prefer to not make it obvious it's a bot by having it sent through pms either. If a gm ever checks that log its quite obvious.

I don't get how or why event macros is missing such obvious conditions

Unfortunately each macro plugin is lacking in some way. One of them can't detect spells. The other can't detect what's not equipped.

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#6 Post by fadreus »

zexeta wrote:What I meant with maintaining multiple is some accounts have +9 valk armor ghostring, others have Orleans instead n so on. Without a regex I have to adjust it when the armor changes and I move gear between alot of accounts. I don't want to be concerned with oh i sent the +9 to this account its macro is for the +7 or whatever. I know I could set a individual macro for each armor but I'm just trying to use as few macros as possible n keep the bot non laggy/clean. Basically trying to avoid having 6 different meteor storm Macros to match all the armors across all the accounts.
If you have 6 armors, then paste all 6 macros in all your bots.
If you want less macros for that, it's not newbie friendly.
It required a few if statement and evaluating.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
zexeta wrote:I have other people in the party that generally don't know the priest supporting them is a bot lol. So I can't be broadcasting every spell that's casted. I'd prefer to not make it obvious it's a bot by having it sent through pms either. If a gm ever checks that log its quite obvious.
GM don't check log on every characters, all the time.
GM only do inspection when they receive a report.

You can use guild chat instead or send bus message (I never use bus msg so I can't suggest more on this)
Using barely seen or invisible emotion as trigger works fine too.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
zexeta wrote:I don't get how or why event macros is missing such obvious conditions
Unfortunately each macro plugin is lacking in some way. One of them can't detect spells. The other can't detect what's not equipped.
Reply:
Mortimal wrote:Eventmacro is created to get lost of that AM conditions. Use simpleHookEvent. If there is no needed hook in there we will create it on your demand.

iRO Supporter.
Unless you're a cat.