Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: iRO - Hugel Troy RPS game macro

#11 Post by Tenkai »

gil wrote:
yes...
in config.txt
squelchDomains emotion

lol.... i had to figure all this stuff myself so i'll try to help in any way I can. I had no experience with macro until I realized the opportunity that hugel presented us

edit: btw.. this is not a macro thing. This is part of openkore
Thank you this worked perfectly, Btw your macro is perfect except it wont move to a spot, look a certain way, or auto storage i dont know what is wrong? Atm I just do it manually and sit him next to the npc and it goes till 50% weight.

gil
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#12 Post by gil »

Tenkai wrote:
gil wrote:
yes...
in config.txt
squelchDomains emotion

lol.... i had to figure all this stuff myself so i'll try to help in any way I can. I had no experience with macro until I realized the opportunity that hugel presented us

edit: btw.. this is not a macro thing. This is part of openkore
Thank you this worked perfectly, Btw your macro is perfect except it wont move to a spot, look a certain way, or auto storage i dont know what is wrong? Atm I just do it manually and sit him next to the npc and it goes till 50% weight.
It wasnt written to be a "robust" macro--just something simple, working, and fast :ugeek:

Tenkai
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#13 Post by Tenkai »

Another issue in general is that it cannot find the troy npc because he disapears sometimes due to the sprite lag from so many people. Is there anyway to fix this? I relog a lot and it doenst work ;)

gil
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#14 Post by gil »

Tenkai wrote:Another issue in general is that it cannot find the troy npc because he disapears sometimes due to the sprite lag from so many people. Is there anyway to fix this? I relog a lot and it doenst work ;)
Nope, that's due to too many people being there at once. The only thing you can do is move around and see if troy would "reappear"