Tele-search v2

Other plugins for extending OpenKore's functionality. This forum is only for posting new plugins and commenting on existing plugins. For support, use the Support forum.

Moderator: Moderators

fagong028
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Tele-search v2

#31 Post by fagong028 »

my bot dont teleport?

dont know why?

and when i type plug in...

the plugin dont show up

i try typing the command tele and it work

maybe its the config that doesnt work on me

yoshi
Noob
Noob

#32 Post by yoshi »

on the server im botting on, lvl 1 teleport from creamy card doesn't open up a menu when you use it, unlike most servers. it just acts like a fly wing when you use it. the problem is that with this plugin it will make my bot constantly teleport non-stop until i'm out of sp. doing ss 26 in the console works fine i can't find a way for this plugin to work on this server. does anybody have a fix for this?

fallen
Noob
Noob

#33 Post by fallen »

I'd like to suggest including actions "buyAuto", "sellAuto" and "storageAuto" to the actions in queue list. The bot goes nuts when trying to autosell/etc and doesnt have teleport to town or butterfly wing...

Code: Select all

sub checkIdle {
        if (AI::action eq "move" && AI::action(1) eq "route" || AI::action eq "route" && !AI::inQueue("attack","skill_use", "buyAuto", "sellAuto", "storageAuto")) {
An outstanding plugin :) Good work!

edit: corrected the bold "when" (was "and")
Last edited by fallen on 11 Mar 2009, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.

Bibian
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#34 Post by Bibian »

goes nuts how?

fallen
Noob
Noob

#35 Post by fallen »

the bot keeps on teleporting when doing autosell/buy/storage because it wont actively attack any monsters, and thus teleports every 5 seconds (if no-one attacks it) :P

Mine got stuck tele'ing for about 20 minutes till I figured out why xD

This unwanted behavior only happens when there is no butterfly wings/tele to respawn point available (which is the case in the server I play...)

Bibian
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#36 Post by Bibian »

You mean when you're forced to use level 1 teleport and you dont have a b-wing with you? And the bot tries to autoSell, autoBuy or autoStorage ?

fallen
Noob
Noob

#37 Post by fallen »

Yes, whenever the bot tries to do autosell/autobuy (and has to walk its way to the nearest kafra/etc), it keeps on teleporting. As it will not actively attack anybody, the telesearch plugin thinks there is no monsters in sight and teleports away.

Bibian
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#38 Post by Bibian »

made the change, commited to svn too

flipboi15
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#39 Post by flipboi15 »

is there a way i can change the plugin to make it use the "@warp" command rather than creamy card or butterfly wings ?

8abit
Noob
Noob

#40 Post by 8abit »

flipboi15 wrote:is there a way i can change the plugin to make it use the "@warp" command rather than creamy card or butterfly wings ?
teleportAuto_useChatCommand
in your config.