Auto Refine (2.0.6 SVN only)

Other plugins for extending OpenKore's functionality. This forum is only for posting new plugins and commenting on existing plugins. For support, use the Support forum.

Moderator: Moderators

tummy
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Auto Refine (2.0.6 SVN only)

#71 Post by tummy »

kinho221 wrote:here because when I use the BOT to refine nothing happens and the same thing it is stuck in-game someone can help me?

Configured so

Code: Select all

autoRefine Shoes [1] {
	refineStone Elunium
	refineNpc prt_in 63 60
	npcSequence c r1 c r0 c w1 c w1 r0 w1 c c n
	zeny 3000
	maxRefine 9
	disabled 0
}
Help mee
Is my log.

[Feb 9 04:08:11 2010][G] You have 0 new emails (0 unread)M
[Feb 9 04:10:43 2010][S] blueanne just claimed the 51. Position in the Top 50 after killing wala lang 17.
[Feb 9 04:10:59 2010][S] blueanne just claimed the 49. Position in the Top 50 after killing wala lang 17.
[Feb 9 04:12:10 2010][S] blueanne just claimed the 47. Position in the Top 50 after killing wala lang 17.
[Feb 9 04:13:40 2010][G] You have 0 new emails (0 unread)
[Feb 9 04:15:29 2010][G] You have 0 new emails (0 unread)
[Feb 9 04:18:57 2010][G] You have 0 new emails (0 unread)
[Feb 9 04:20:40 2010][G] You have 0 new emails (0 unread)
[Feb 9 04:24:14 2010][G] You have 0 new emails (0 unread)
[Feb 9 04:25:22 2010][S] blueP A S E N S Y A just claimed the 6. Position in the Top 50 after killing kurasaki93.
[Feb 9 04:26:42 2010][S] blueDeatH StingeR just claimed the 50. Position in the Top 50 after killing kurasaki93.
[Feb 9 04:26:50 2010][S] blueP A S E N S Y A just claimed the 5. Position in the Top 50 after killing jaingue08.
[Feb 9 04:27:15 2010][S] blueDeatH StingeR just claimed the 48. Position in the Top 50 after killing P A S E N S Y A.

try this npcSequence c r0 c r0 c w1 c w1 r0 w1 c c n
and unequip all of your equips just leave ur shoes in inventory

beautyleech
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#72 Post by beautyleech »

thank u very much.. its work for mee...

black76
Noob
Noob

#73 Post by black76 »

hi all..

i have same problem here.. i put auto-refine.pl at plugins and write my config for refine . but won't work.. my question:
1. is this only for openkore 2.0.6
2. can u gimme a config and plugins that work

thx u

Mushroom
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#74 Post by Mushroom »

You can test if it works with the SVN version of Openkore.
Unfortunately the plugin creator is inactive, so unless somebody else wants to keep updating it, the plugin will remain outdated.
Quit.

banjhan
Noob
Noob

#75 Post by banjhan »

Doesn't work for me.
I got this problem.
http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/1757/tsk.png
Anyone knows how to fix this?

I'm using the latest SVN version. the plugin version is 2.0.6 i think its from trunk.

here's my config

autoRefine Diabolus Manteau [1] {
   refineStone Elunium
   refineNpc prt_in 63 60
   npcSequence c r0 c r0 c c ro n
   zenny 2000
   maxRefine 7
}

dwrhra4
Noob
Noob

#76 Post by dwrhra4 »

okay. first of all. credits to the people who made this plugin. i feel wonderful because i fixed most of the bugs from zero. starting from packets. unknown npcs. timeouts. PEOPLE HERE AT OPENKORE ARE BRILIANT IN GIVING GUIDES!! however i found few bugs in my capabilities that should be edited. and EVERYONE can do this.

i feel sad for the others who had a hard time with configurations. now i hope this might help you.

to start of, follow these very simple instruction:

there was an error with the plugin. because of the word "zeny" in the "auto-refine.pl" should be changed to zenny just go to the autorefine.pl file on your plugins folder and press ctrl+f on your keyboard then change the values to "zenny"

here is a copy inside the autorefine.pl in which part you can find the word "zeny"
sub selectItem {
if ($config{"autoRefine_0"} && !$config{"autoRefine_0_disabled"} && $config{"autoRefine_0_refineStone"} &&
$config{"autoRefine_0_refineNpc"} && $config{"autoRefine_0_npcSequence"} && $config{"autoRefine_0_zenny"} < $char->{zenny}) {
//refer to words in pink
//some servers are strict with the scripts that's why some servers had it working with zeny with the single n in anycase, change it to be safe.

for the config. there are two types, i know that the other servers including the one im into are now allowing you to refine multiple times so please do refer to this website http://www.openkore.com/index.php/Refer ... tion_Codes as a guide for talking to NPC's

and i will put my own config here:

autoRefine Tidal Shoes [1] {
refineStone Elunium
refineNpc morocc_in 73 38
npcSequence c r5 c c r1 c c d6 c c r0 c c r0 c w2 c w2 c w2 c w2 c w2 c w2 c w2 n
zenny 3000
maxRefine 6
} //this is for servers with multiple refining.. i prefer having 4seconds delay before refining because it kind of help with the success rates! try it! but sadly, the openkore isnt giving any delay with the npc talking. i did refer to the guides still doesnt work. if someone here makes this work please do let me know.

try this. if still didn't work, there's no problem with the program anymore.. haha!

kudos everyone!

PS: dont always ask.. SEEK! even the transformers knew how to talk our language through the WORLD WIDE WEB

happy botting!

banjhan
Noob
Noob

#77 Post by banjhan »

dwrhra4 wrote:okay. first of all. credits to the people who made this plugin. i feel wonderful because i fixed most of the bugs from zero. starting from packets. unknown npcs. timeouts. PEOPLE HERE AT OPENKORE ARE BRILIANT IN GIVING GUIDES!! however i found few bugs in my capabilities that should be edited. and EVERYONE can do this.

i feel sad for the others who had a hard time with configurations. now i hope this might help you.

to start of, follow these very simple instruction:

there was an error with the plugin. because of the word "zeny" in the "auto-refine.pl" should be changed to zenny just go to the autorefine.pl file on your plugins folder and press ctrl+f on your keyboard then change the values to "zenny"

here is a copy inside the autorefine.pl in which part you can find the word "zeny"
sub selectItem {
if ($config{"autoRefine_0"} && !$config{"autoRefine_0_disabled"} && $config{"autoRefine_0_refineStone"} &&
$config{"autoRefine_0_refineNpc"} && $config{"autoRefine_0_npcSequence"} && $config{"autoRefine_0_zenny"} < $char->{zenny}) {
//refer to words in pink
//some servers are strict with the scripts that's why some servers had it working with zeny with the single n in anycase, change it to be safe.

for the config. there are two types, i know that the other servers including the one im into are now allowing you to refine multiple times so please do refer to this website http://www.openkore.com/index.php/Refer ... tion_Codes as a guide for talking to NPC's

and i will put my own config here:

autoRefine Tidal Shoes [1] {
refineStone Elunium
refineNpc morocc_in 73 38
npcSequence c r5 c c r1 c c d6 c c r0 c c r0 c w2 c w2 c w2 c w2 c w2 c w2 c w2 n
zenny 3000
maxRefine 6
} //this is for servers with multiple refining.. i prefer having 4seconds delay before refining because it kind of help with the success rates! try it! but sadly, the openkore isnt giving any delay with the npc talking. i did refer to the guides still doesnt work. if someone here makes this work please do let me know.

try this. if still didn't work, there's no problem with the program anymore.. haha!

kudos everyone!

PS: dont always ask.. SEEK! even the transformers knew how to talk our language through the WORLD WIDE WEB

happy botting!
It works dude! I just changed the zenny 3000 to zeny 3000.

crowser
Noob
Noob

#78 Post by crowser »

is there an updated version for 2.1 SVN all my bot does is stand.. it seems that its not being triggered.. im playing on pRO by the way

tthatswhy
Noob
Noob

#79 Post by tthatswhy »

No longer work on 2.1 , can someone help me

OpenKore version what-will-become-2.1
Network state = 5
Network handler = Network::DirectConnection
SVN revision: 7725
Loaded plugins:
plugins/auto-refine.pl (Auto-Refine)

Error message:
Can't call method "isa" on an undefined value

at src/Task/MapRoute.pm line 87.

Stack trace:
Can't call method "isa" on an undefined value

at src/Task/MapRoute.pm line 87.
at src/Task/MapRoute.pm line 87
Task::MapRoute::new('Task::MapRoute',

'map', 'payon', 'x', 144, 'y', 173,

'distFromGoal', 10, ...) called at

C:/Users/Dabeliew/Downloads/Compressed/openkore

_ready/plugins/auto-refine.pl line 107
autoRefine::route('payon', 144, 173)

called at

C:/Users/Dabeliew/Downloads/Compressed/openkore

_ready/plugins/auto-refine.pl line 68
autoRefine::main('AI_pre', undef,

undef) called at src/Plugins.pm line 431
Plugins::callHook('AI_pre') called at

src/AI/CoreLogic.pm line 112
AI::CoreLogic::iterate() called at

src/functions.pl line 748
main::mainLoop_initialized() called at

src/functions.pl line 69
main::mainLoop() called at

src/Interface.pm line 75
Interface::mainLoop

('Interface::Console::Win32=HASH(0x35e9394)')

called at openkore.pl line 97
main::__start() called at start.pl line

This line error:

* unless ($args{actor}->isa('Actor') and

$args{map}) {
ArgumentException->throw(error

=> "Invalid arguments.");

tambok143
Noob
Noob