WhisperWatcher(iPhone/Andriod Monitor) Free Trial

Other plugins for extending OpenKore's functionality. This forum is only for posting new plugins and commenting on existing plugins. For support, use the Support forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Lestai
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

WhisperWatcher(iPhone/Andriod Monitor) Free Trial

#1 Post by Lestai »

What is WhisperWatcher?
WhisperWatcher is a small, lightweight application that lets you monitor and send commands directly to your openkore bot as well as send you notifications when someone talks to you ingame!

Requirements:
  • Computer with Windows OS.
  • Internet connection.
  • Openkore.
  • 2 Gmail accounts.
  • Notifo account.
  • An iPhone or Android.
  • The notifo phone app.
  • A google talk app of your choice. (Gtalk/BeejiveIM Gtalk Google Talk)
Features
  • Push notifications sent to your phone when whispered/talked to (configurable).
  • When whispered/talked to, a screenshot of openkore will also be attached to your push notification.
  • Send your openkore bot remote commands from your phone!
  • When openkore receives the command a screenshot of openkore will then be sent to your phone.
  • More coming soon...
What does this mean?
  • You can now have remote access to your openkore bot from your phone!
  • You will now know whether or not someone is whispering/talking to you!
  • You can now remotely monitor your bot to check on its status from anywhere!
Is it free?
WhisperWatcher is completely free at this time! I'm offering a free trial to all openkore members while it's in beta and will be offered for a small one time fee on August 25th, 2012.

How much will it be?
A one time fee of $3.00.

(And now for the fun part!)

How to install and use it?
Step 1) Download the installer below.
Step 2) Run the installer.
Step 3) If you do not have a notifo account, go make one (its free)! LINK : http://www.notifo.com
Step 4) If you do not have two Gmail accounts, go you them (they're free)! LINK : http://www.gmail.com
Step 5) Run the WhisperWatch.exe on your desktop or start menu. The following screen should appear:

Step 6) Fill in your notifo account info as the screenshot depicts. The Notifo API Secret can be found on their webpage under the "settings tab" as show below:
Click the "Click to show" button on their webpage, copy and paste that code into the API Secret text box in WhisperWatcher.

Step 7) Click the browse button on the application and select your chat log in the openkore folder. E.x. C:\Users\Name\Desktop\openkore_ready\logs\chat_CharacterName_1.txt
Step 8) Use the authentication key "trial" without the quotes, as shown in the first picture.
Step 9) Click the Gtalk tab and the following screen should appear:
Fill out the username/password with one of your gmail account's credentials.

Step 10) The "Openkore process name" textbox should be filled already, you need to change this to the process name of Openkore, but the default will be "start".
Step 11) To configure what type of message you want to be sent to your phone, change your chatlog options in the openkore config.txt file.

I reccomend:
logChat 0
logPrivateChat 1
logPartyChat 1
logGuildChat 0
logSystemChat 1
logEmoticons 0
logConsole 0
logAppendUsername 1

Step 12) Click the "start monitoring" buttons on the Gtalk tab and the Notifo tab in the application to begin monitoring!

What now?
  • You will now receive push notifications with screenshots attached to your phone when pm'd or talked to in party chat through notifo.
  • You can now send remote messages directly to your bot through your phone by messaging the gtalk account you signed into on WhisperWatcher from your second gmail account using any Gtalk app of your choice.
  • A notification will also be sent to your when your bot has received the message with a screen shot attached through notifo.
If you're having troubles with the installation and setup steps please let me know and I'll be sure to help! Also, if you guys see any errors/problems with the program please email me, PM me, or reply here and I'll take note of them.

Download the installer here:
http://www.filedropper.com/whisperwatcherinstaller

And of course, a virus scan:
Last edited by Lestai on 15 Aug 2012, 23:24, edited 1 time in total.

Metrorex
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: WhisperWatcher(iPhone/Andriod Monitor) Free Trial

#2 Post by Metrorex »

link is dead please re share