Kadiliman Plugin v 1.3 - ChatBot by Kali

Other plugins for extending OpenKore's functionality. This forum is only for posting new plugins and commenting on existing plugins. For support, use the Support forum.

Moderator: Moderators

-Fallen-
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: Kadiliman Plugin v 1.3 - ChatBot

#11 Post by -Fallen- »

alright dude.i think its done.some where which i copied wrongly i think xD thanks for the upload! (:
Be an Underwear Thief. And be proud about it.

Read the Manual, its FREE!
http://www.openkore.com/wiki/index.php/Manual

fco2783
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#12 Post by fco2783 »

@Mucilon
where can i see the scriptfile lines_APP.txt
i been trying to talk to my bot, it seem its need not talk back.. could you post your scriptfile lines_APP.txt

lines_APP.txt is the bot been learn right?

Krai
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#13 Post by Krai »

this is one of the best plugins if trained properly! I love it/use it often. /gg Kadiliman
Don't Get Owned! Do Your Research First.
The Manual | Packet Extractor | Use Macros | Server Info Guide | Old Forum
You got banned? Krai me a fuckin river..

-Fallen-
Human
Human

#14 Post by -Fallen- »

Krai wrote:this is one of the best plugins if trained properly! I love it/use it often. /gg Kadiliman
trained properly?..wad do u mean?can this bot actually get more effective as time passes? sorry, like i said before, new to this plugin >.<
Be an Underwear Thief. And be proud about it.

Read the Manual, its FREE!
http://www.openkore.com/wiki/index.php/Manual

fco2783
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#15 Post by fco2783 »

-Fallen- wrote:
Krai wrote:this is one of the best plugins if trained properly! I love it/use it often. /gg Kadiliman
trained properly?..wad do u mean?can this bot actually get more effective as time passes? sorry, like i said before, new to this plugin >.<
they say this plugin could learn complex responds... unlike the default chat_resp.txt

Mucilon
Cybernatic Entity
Cybernatic Entity

#16 Post by Mucilon »

-Fallen-
Yes, as big as your file is, better it will answer... That is why I told you to leave the bot with the AI off at any city , so he can learn or record a chubby file.

Krai
I agree with you! I love this plugin, it saved my bot a lot of times!

fco2783
Unfortunatelly I speak portuguese, so my file won't fit to you!
Yep, lines_APP.txt is my file, where all the sentences are recorded.
My file has about 800 sentences.

I forgot to write at the first post, but I will soon...
If you use more then 1 bot at a time, you must to input diferent files names to each one. That is because, when the bot is running, it do not keep writing the file, it just write the file when the bot is closed. So only the sentences learn by the last closed bot will be recorded, if they use the same file name.

Krai
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#17 Post by Krai »

Mucilon wrote:-Fallen-
Yes, as big as your file is, better it will answer... That is why I told you to leave the bot with the AI off at any city , so he can learn or record a chubby file.

Krai
I agree with you! I love this plugin, it saved my bot a lot of times!

fco2783
Unfortunatelly I speak portuguese, so my file won't fit to you!
Yep, lines_APP.txt is my file, where all the sentences are recorded.
My file has about 800 sentences.

I forgot to write at the first post, but I will soon...
If you use more then 1 bot at a time, you must to input diferent files names to each one. That is because, when the bot is running, it do not keep writing the file, it just write the file when the bot is closed. So only the sentences learn by the last closed bot will be recorded, if they use the same file name.
lol, if you play on an english speaking server, then translate that fine into portuguese and then back into english, then you will have this broken english doc and people will just think you cant speak english... i had mine to similar to something like this and it worked out fairly well
Don't Get Owned! Do Your Research First.
The Manual | Packet Extractor | Use Macros | Server Info Guide | Old Forum
You got banned? Krai me a fuckin river..

jones2323
Human
Human

#18 Post by jones2323 »

I wanted to know how exactly does the plugin decide what to say in terms of having multiple languages.
example:I am on a server where everyone speaks english 70% of the time and the rest 30% of the time french. After the bot has "learnt" enough, is it able to determine a suitable reply depending on what language the other person is speaking?

I ask this because i have only tried on a server where everyone speaks english, and also Mucilon's reply regarding his Portugese filled file got me thinking about it. So i just wanted to clarify this before i use it in a server like the example.

Mucilon
Cybernatic Entity
Cybernatic Entity

#19 Post by Mucilon »

Krai
What do you suggest?
I think this won't work, cause my file has a lot of expressions and words that you won't find on a dictionary!

jones2323
I think you won't have problems with this, because like I said, the bot will answer based on the words of the message received, so if there is the word oui at the received message, it will search all lines with this word and choose one of them, basicaly is something like this, you can ask to Kali to know how it work for sure!
If you are on a server where everyone speaks english 70% of the time and the rest 30% of the time french and you speak french or english at any time, I think it won't be so bad... do you?

jones2323
Human
Human

#20 Post by jones2323 »

Mucilon wrote:Krai
jones2323
I think you won't have problems with this, because like I said, the bot will answer based on the words of the message received, so if there is the word oui at the received message, it will search all lines with this word and choose one of them, basicaly is something like this, you can ask to Kali to know how it work for sure!
If you are on a server where everyone speaks english 70% of the time and the rest 30% of the time french and you speak french or english at any time, I think it won't be so bad... do you?

Ohh okay. Thank you. I think i will confirm with him. Hopefully i bump into him on IRC. :|