Hide Console plugin

Other plugins for extending OpenKore's functionality. This forum is only for posting new plugins and commenting on existing plugins. For support, use the Support forum.

Moderator: Moderators

aapikz
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: Hide Console plugin

#21 Post by aapikz »

question...
is this plugin can automatically hide console even pc is shut down and start up again.. it is remain hiding on system even it shut off?

example: i want to bot in computer shop rentals but they have an automatic system shut down if pc is not using by costumers... my question is if it remain hide and automatic connect when pc starts up again and internet conection is present?

barakuda
Noob
Noob

#22 Post by barakuda »

This plug in is notworking on 2.0.4 version of openkore! I'm botting in darkRO! I tried to used 2.0.5.1 in dark but i got my ip banned! T_T

sukita12
Noob
Noob

#23 Post by sukita12 »

Is it posible to hide to hide the start.exe on start up automatically when it is executed? Im trying to use those hide console but the problem is the window can still be seen on taskbar while the plugins were loaded before it hide itself.

Thankz...

lelee
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#24 Post by lelee »

Simple steps to follow:

1. make a new text file
2. copy and paste the code to your new text file
3. name the text file as hideConsole.pl
4. save under plugins folder
5. include hideConsole in the config.txt (hideConsole <time>, hideConsole 0 #If you don't want to autohide)
6. run OK

(if the you set hideConsole to 0, type hideConsole to hide the OK)

(to close hidden OK, press ctrl+alt+Del, find "start.exe" in the process tab, and click End process)

iamanoob
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#25 Post by iamanoob »

aapikz wrote:my question is if it remain hide and automatic connect when pc starts up again and internet conection is present?
ahm... windows task scheduler
scheduled task
DARKest Ninja

ragnamuffin
Noob
Noob

#26 Post by ragnamuffin »

wow, this is an old thread but the plugin is still useful. i'm currently using this. but i have a question, is there a way for you to just hide the taskbar buttons and not the console itself? coz i have multiple bots running (10 atm) and it tends to clutter my taskbar plus i have a lot of applications running, folders, etc adding to the mayhem which is really hard to navigate through.

i want to keep check of my bots, input console commands, etc. i just want to hide them from the taskbar. do any of you know how to do this?

if not, could anyone help me with just combining the taskbar buttons into one? coz i'm running windows 7 and when i use the properties option of the taskbar and select always combine (taskbar buttons) they still wont combine into just one.

metalmarine
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#27 Post by metalmarine »

^ you can use "hidewin.exe", it a downloadable freeware, it has the option to manually hide programs in taskbar by using hot keys, and the option to bring them back using your assigned hotkeys.

@TOPIC
I'm currently using this plugin, I also wanted to run openkore without the icon on the taskbar. How could we modify that?