petFeeder plugin

Other plugins for extending OpenKore's functionality. This forum is only for posting new plugins and commenting on existing plugins. For support, use the Support forum.

Moderator: Moderators

KeithRafael
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: petFeeder plugin

#21 Post by KeithRafael »

vhince4005 wrote:HELP me!!!!! i use this updated version but my bot feed my pet twice...

so the intimacy down by -100 T_T then my pet got away T_T.... i check the plugin codes and there is no eror that call PET_FEED twice,

anyone know what might be the problem?
you might be using a older svn

download the latest SVN. it works perfectly fine with me. and have this updated plugin.

ultimatebotter
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#22 Post by ultimatebotter »

in the pet feed rate how would i know if my bot feed the pet when it is hungry? what's the meaning of 50?

budakbot
Noob
Noob

#23 Post by budakbot »

ultimatebotter wrote:in the pet feed rate how would i know if my bot feed the pet when it is hungry? what's the meaning of 50?
petSmartFeed <flag>
flag: 1 = on, 0 = off
- when smart feed is on, the feed rate you specified (petFeedRate) will be ignored. when on, the bot will automatically select which hunger level to use based on the pet's intimacy. when pet is not loyal, the pet will be fed as soon as its hunger reaches neutral. when it's loyal, the pet will only be fed when it's hungry. perfect for quickly raising intimacy levels.
Use that rather than manual. Simple and easy.

iskalter
Noob
Noob

#24 Post by iskalter »

I created a Folder Inside the Root Folder named "Plugins"

I copied the updated petFeeder info and created a petFeeder.pl file inside "Plugins" Folder.

I Added the following line in Config.txt

petFeeder 1
petSmartFeed 1
petPerformanceRate 30

i checked the console using command "plugin"
and it says
-------------currently loaded plugins -----------------
# Name Description
0 PetFeeder.PL petFeeder by punkpudding

I can't see the hunger status of my pet.
Just afraid I might lose my pet :)
any idea?
Did I miss any console command to see it?

budakbot
Noob
Noob

#25 Post by budakbot »

iskalter wrote:I created a Folder Inside the Root Folder named "Plugins"

I copied the updated petFeeder info and created a petFeeder.pl file inside "Plugins" Folder.

I Added the following line in Config.txt

petFeeder 1
petSmartFeed 1
petPerformanceRate 30

i checked the console using command "plugin"
and it says
-------------currently loaded plugins -----------------
# Name Description
0 PetFeeder.PL petFeeder by punkpudding

I can't see the hunger status of my pet.
Just afraid I might lose my pet :)
any idea?
Did I miss any console command to see it?
Don't worry about that. It just the same as mine. Just on the bot for like 2~3 hours and you can see that your pet still full.

kurotsuki
Noob
Noob

#26 Post by kurotsuki »

Hello,
I'm using openkore r7710 (what-will-become-2.1 or so) and using this petFeeder plugin. The feeding is fine. I can't see the pet status though, but it's fine as long as the feeding schedule is maintained.

But when the characters go autostorage, it always disconnected. I wonder why. I've look at it's inventory and found BROKEN Green Petite Egg (my char using green petite as pet). I suspect that this was the cause. So I try open storage manually and store that particular item and my suspicion is right. It disconnected.

So I've add "BROKEN Green Petite Egg 1 0 0" to my items_control so the char won't store it on storage. But when autostorage event occurs, it disregard that item on items_control and still try to autostorage it even though the storage flag says 0.

So I search on item database on the tables and only found the Green Petite Egg. No trace of BROKEN egg. I also try to search on the source files regarding this BROKEN Egg thing with no result.

So, is there any way to prevent the openKore to store the BROKEN Egg (Egg that hatched by character) when doing autostorage?

Thanks in advance :)

Uzah
Human
Human

#27 Post by Uzah »

I believe everything is working except all console commands of this plugin. Just tested and it seems like only the Commands.pl is responding that's why I tweaked Commands.pl instead of petFeeder plugin.

I don't know if this is allowed but I edited Commands.pm from:

Code: Select all

} elsif ($args[0] eq "s" || $args[0] eq "status") {
		message TF("-----------Pet Status-----------\nName: %-23s Accessory: %s\n", $pet{name}, itemNameSimple($pet{accessory})), "list";
to:

Code: Select all

} elsif ($args[0] eq "s" || $args[0] eq "status") {
		message TF("-------------------Pet Status-------------------\n" .
		"Type: %s\n" .
		"Name: %-22s Level: %s\n" .
		"Hunger: %-20s Intimacy: %s\n" .
		"Accessory: %-16s\n" . 
		"------------------------------------------------\n",
		$pet{type}, $pet{name}, $pet{level}, $pet{hungry}, $pet{friendly}, itemNameSimple($pet{accessory})), "info";
So that I can see all pet-related status info.

Just trash my post if this one is prohibited. Thanks.
What have you done so far?

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#28 Post by EternalHarvest »

Should be committed to trunk.

Syriza
Noob
Noob

#29 Post by Syriza »

I've tried using the petfeeder plugin, tried to update it, but for some reason it keeps disconnecting me from the map server, and I can't figure out why. Is there a different version, or a line of code that's interfering?

hell911
Noob
Noob

#30 Post by hell911 »

i guess someone need to update the 1st page, bec. the plugin in 1st page have error.

but the script on 2nd page is working..

just copy the script from 2nd page to 1st page.

so no one will have errors, just like me.