From last time, when all known Packet Extractors failed on kRO targets... I came out with a little PoC code to make more universal way of extracting packets.
It's called 'PacketExtractor v3'.
Well, As It says, it's just a Proof of Concept. So I need Reports on targets where it fails to Extract packets. Usage:
1) Download and unpack http://openkore.svn.sourceforge.net/vie ... /?view=tar
2) Download start.exe and XSTools.dll from http://misc.openkore.com
and unpack to the same folder where packet_extract.pl
is placed (optional)
3) copy target .exe file to the same folder where packet_extract.pl
4) run "start.exe ! packet_extract.pl your_exe_name.exe
" or "perl packet_extract.pl your_exe_name.exe
" to generate extractor.exe
5) run "extractor.exe > recvpackets.txt" to save extracted packets to text file.
Have a nice Testing time
P.S. Oh... Yeah, Forgot to say.... this Extractor out Format only compatible with latest SVN versions of OpenKore.Upd: 16.08.2011
Uploaded a new Version to SVN.
This Time, It's fully Refactored and tested against all targets from all possible servers from 2010.08
Will update to support all latest targets too.Upd: **.06.2012
(Somewhere around that date)
After Recent changes in binaries, Extractor fails to extract packets from most binaries that support "Shadow" table.
Someone, should pick where I left, and implement support for them too.Links of download:
Ever_Rox Extractor (ever_boy_ and ROX_Leopardo)http://www.mediafire.com/?rc503cjf30r93u3
JCV's RO Tools v1.0.3http://dfiles.eu/files/xf47ncmr8
OpenKore Packet Length Extractor v1.1.0http://dfiles.eu/files/1ccjpt9yk
Packet Extractor v3 (kLabMouse)http://openkore.svn.sourceforge.net/vie ... /?view=tar