Developer Manual of Openkore

Wrote new code? Fixed a bug? Want to discuss technical stuff? Feel free to post it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Jason Yan
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Developer Manual of Openkore

#1 Post by Jason Yan »

Hi guys,

I am new here. I just downloaded the source code and want to make contribution to this project. But I don't know where to start.
Is there any Developer Manual exists? What's the high lever design?

Regards,
Jason

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

Re: Developer Manual of Openkore

#2 Post by EternalHarvest »

We have some development documents and manuals liked at our main page, under the "development" heading. There is also source documentation embedded in source files, if you want to generate html variant look in src/doc directory.

What kind of features you want to make or change?

Jason Yan
Noob
Noob

Re: Developer Manual of Openkore

#3 Post by Jason Yan »

Thank you. I was learning perl and preparing GRE recently. I have a full-time job in a data security company. Degrees and jobs are highly related in Hong Kong but I feel no passionate about those.

Making robot to play online game is one of my dreams. I played 'Stone Age' which is a Japanese online game in 2003 when I was in a primary school.At that time, the game even don't have a built-in transaction subsystem. I was too young to figure out what happends behind the highly effective robot. And it really took a long way to get the capability to start doing so.

Do you have the High Level Design of this project?