DEVELOPERS! Brazil needs your help!

Wrote new code? Fixed a bug? Want to discuss technical stuff? Feel free to post it here.

Moderator: Moderators

xkvd
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

DEVELOPERS! Brazil needs your help!

#1 Post by xkvd »

ENGLISH:

Unluckily, the knowledge on how to weekly update the openkore on BRO is restricted to 2 or 3 guys.
This knowledge worth more than the bots profits, that is the why they dont share it in Brazil.
The greed is greater, try to think like them "i can chose when this people are going use bot or not".

The brazilian forum needs:
- Help from this forum
- A topic explaining how to extract packets from the new weekly update ( so we dont need a guy doing it for everyone. Each botter can do by yourself)
- More mods (if some users from brazil got trained from developers from this forum, we can build a better community there.

Everyday on the brazilian forum i see the mods saying "i am carring this forum on my back for years! i am tired! i wont work on this update anymore"

Nice bro, what about share your knowledge and let the people help the community too ?

Im really trying to understand the packet capture proccess, the ragexe and the poseidon but its really hard to join into a world that you dont have any material on the internet to help you or someone to teach you. I work with technology, but i dont know the structure of this program.

The mod in Brazil just sent a trap for each botter in Brazil
http://forums.openkore-brasil.com/index ... -12112013/

The mod in Brazil released a weekly fix (after a month) that works without poseidon. Who uses it, got your bots banned in 1 or 2 days.
He really wants to exclude all the botters in bRO. He want to be the only one selling zennys in Braizil.

WE REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

PORTUGUESE

O conhecimento em como fazer a manutenção semanal do Kore no brasil infelizmente esta restrita a 2 ou 3 caras no Brasil.
Este conhecimento vale mais do que os próprios lucros que os bots dão, por isso não vão compartilhar com binguem.
A ganância fala mais alto, imagina como é bom pra eles ter o controle de "quando os brasileiros vão usar bot ou não".

Este fórum esta precisando:
- De ajuda gringa
- De um tópico explicando as ferramentas utilizadas no processo do update (assim cada um faz o seu)
- Mais moderadores (para que a manutenção semanal seja feita de modo rotativo, uma vez de cada)

Eu vejo esses mods dizendo: "eu carrego esse forum nas costas a não sei quantos anos, eu dou bot pra vcs bonitinho a não sei quantos anos! To de saco xeio".

Da hora campeão, compartilha esse conhecimento e deixa alguém te ajudar. Ah não né, o gostinho do monopólio deve ser muito bom.

Eu to me FODENDO de N maneiras pra entender o esquema kore x poseidon x gg. Tem gente que ja tem tudo isso mastigado e não compartilha. Não me falta conhecimento em tecnologia, já fui programador e hoje trabalho com infraestrutura.

Me atrevo a dizer que o moderador do forum armou uma armadilha para todos os usuários
http://forums.openkore-brasil.com/index ... -12112013/

O moderador no Brazil liberou uma fix semanal (depois de um mês) que funciona sem poseidon. Quem usa isso, tem os bots banidos em 1 ou 2 dias.
Ele realmente quer acabar com todos os botters do bRO para que só ele tenha o direito de vender Zennys no Brazil.

PRECISAMOS DE AJUDA!

otaku
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: DEVELOPERS! Brazil needs your help!

#2 Post by otaku »

It sure needs.

The few brazilian contributors are fighting each other over god knows what.

I'm also trying to understand what they actually do, to be honest I've always wanted to develop some plugins and contribute to the Openkore project, but I was too lazy to actually study the perl language and try to make sense of that mumble-jumble of undocumented code that is this fine piece of software.
I'm watching my TV or is it watching me?