pls help me to avoid pm

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

genskull
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

pls help me to avoid pm

#1 Post by genskull »

hello guys, can you help me to config. when the bot is pm by anyone he will be going to disconnect and come back in 30 minutes, somthing like that? but theres a name that i don't want to avoid if he will pm me.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

Re: pls help me to avoid pm

#2 Post by kLabMouse »

genskull wrote:hello guys, can you help me to config. when the bot is pm by anyone he will be going to disconnect and come back in 30 minutes, somthing like that? but theres a name that i don't want to avoid if he will pm me.
A simple Macro can do what you need.

genskull
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#3 Post by genskull »

but i dont know how to make expression variables sir. pls help me. i made a lot of macros but this kind of macros is new to me...

rocknroll
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#4 Post by rocknroll »

genskull wrote:but i dont know how to make expression variables sir. pls help me. i made a lot of macros but this kind of macros is new to me...
u made a lot of macros? if syntax? $.lastpm? oh come on. read manual before mod do something for u :lol:
Sorry, my english is very bad !

genskull
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#5 Post by genskull »

sorry but i already read the manual, i just dont know how make variebles, i know the current pm macros but there's a name that i dont want to avoid if pm me, cause in my server, our server is always pm us every now and then, so i will do the $.lastpm it will also include my server, and i dont know also how to config in macros to log out then log in. im just telling the truth. it's better to say the truth and act to know everything. i really appreciate it if you going to help me. thanks.