My openkore can't connect to the game "Timeout on account.."

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

akositata
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

My openkore can't connect to the game "Timeout on account.."

#1 Post by akositata »

Hello everyone,

I played this new server (private server) which is "****RO" and I was hoping I can use openkore on that server but after all the set up and hard work I made I'm stuck with this (See picture below)I really don't know what wrong with my set up in my openkore i tried everything and read all the post related to my problem but none of them have been resolve and it didnt really help with my own problem, hopefully someone with knowledge in this kind of issue will help me.

[RO]
ip 66.150.155.151 <------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( I use WPE PRO to get it)
port 6900 <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( I also use WPE PRO to get it)
master_version 1 <--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( I use WPE PRO and calculator to get it hex, dec etc)
version 30 <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( I use WPE PRO and calculator again to get it hex, dec etc)
serverType kRO_RagexeRE_2012_04_10a <-------------------------------------------------( I use PEViewer to get it and pretty sure that one is near to my dateclient)
addTableFolders Autoplay <--------------------------------------------------------------------( Name of my folder game in openkore same with other server folder)
charBlockSize 144 <-------------------------------------------------------------------------(Mostly that size is for private server with 255lvl)
pinCode 1 <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------(need it for the game (I think?)
sendCryptKeys 0x01581359, 0x6AFB6E2E, 0x452D6FFA <--------------------------------(I got it from using PEEK-Master and i use extract lengths)

[I also got recvpackets.txt using PEEK-MASTER i use extract lengths in the PEEKMASTER there's a Output folder and also theres a application called "run1" before running it it says i need to install ActivePerl so i download it then i run the run1 apps then it says success then the recvpackets.txt appears in the Output folder, after that i cut the recvpackets.txt and paste it into my openkore->tables->"myragnarok foldergame which is "Autoplay" now as u can see im here now.]

If there's any code that i'm missing or should i add more in my server.txt? Please tell me i really appreciate it if u will tell.
Hopefully my topic wont be ignore, thanks in advance everyone!
Last edited by akositata on 18 Aug 2018, 23:51, edited 2 times in total.

sctnightcore
Developers
Developers
Noob?: No

Re: My openkore can't connect to the game "Timeout on account.."

#2 Post by sctnightcore »

sendCryptKeys 1,3,2

akositata
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by akositata »

sctnightcore wrote:sendCryptKeys 1,3,2

Thanks for the reply, I already tried switching the sendCryptKey by 1,3,2 and 1,2,3 none works same result.

sctnightcore
Developers
Developers

#4 Post by sctnightcore »

Maybe clientdate?

akositata
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by akositata »

sctnightcore wrote:Maybe clientdate?

I'm not really sure man, the client date of server is april 9, 2012 as u can see that the only one near to that date.

Noob
Noob

#6 Post by 2058098136 »

need help too.:)
i have the same problem,i check the wpe,look like it have to send one more package(i think that is the accountid),dont know how to fix it

and the frist package have some different,its that important?
game websit,,http://182.61.46.235/forum.php?mod=view ... a=page%3D1

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators

#7 Post by SkylorD »

Well, the first packet is the master_login. But when server have MD5 check enabled, the first packet will be the MD5 hash.
It will the only thing that could break openkore, since you've extracted keys, extracted recvpackets, working with the correct clientDate.

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=197056

Take a read at. If doesn't worked :

You have at least 3 options :

1 - Upload your main exe here, updated!
2 - Change your serverType ?
3 - Wrong recvpackets

Could you take a screenshot of your recvpackets ?
Learn rules