Anyway, about my portal gen...

Wrote new code? Fixed a bug? Want to discuss technical stuff? Feel free to post it here.

Moderator: Moderators

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

Anyway, about my portal gen...

#1 Post by sli »

Like I said I don't wanna give it out to the public so who should send it to and how should I send it? Reason I don't wanna give it to the public yet is because I'm still working out some kinks in the Aegis side of it, so I don't want to get flooded with "y it no work?????!!! help plzzzzzz" bullshit when the bot breaks from a fucked up portal table. I just wanna get it into a good development environment (read: svn > 1 man on 1 machine) and don't have one at the moment. Well, not for this specific piece of code, anyway. Plus, I'm going to work on a web-based version, and a compiled version for people who don't feel like installing Python.
cs : ee : realist

Krai
Been there done that!
Been there done that!
Noob?: Yes

Re: Anyway, about my portal gen...

#2 Post by Krai »

sli wrote:Like I said I don't wanna give it out to the public so who should send it to and how should I send it? Reason I don't wanna give it to the public yet is because I'm still working out some kinks in the Aegis side of it, so I don't want to get flooded with "y it no work?????!!! help plzzzzzz" bullshit when the bot breaks from a fucked up portal table. I just wanna get it into a good development environment (read: svn > 1 man on 1 machine) and don't have one at the moment. Well, not for this specific piece of code, anyway. Plus, I'm going to work on a web-based version, and a compiled version for people who don't feel like installing Python.
wow, nice, i cant wait for this to get the kinks worked out and posted in SVN and beyond!
Don't Get Owned! Do Your Research First.
The Manual | Packet Extractor | Use Macros | Server Info Guide | Old Forum
You got banned? Krai me a fuckin river..

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

#3 Post by kali »

sli wrote:Like I said I don't wanna give it out to the public so who should send it to and how should I send it? Reason I don't wanna give it to the public yet is because I'm still working out some kinks in the Aegis side of it, so I don't want to get flooded with "y it no work?????!!! help plzzzzzz" bullshit when the bot breaks from a fucked up portal table. I just wanna get it into a good development environment (read: svn > 1 man on 1 machine) and don't have one at the moment. Well, not for this specific piece of code, anyway. Plus, I'm going to work on a web-based version, and a compiled version for people who don't feel like installing Python.
If you want you can just upload it to OpenKore SVN (when we get the sf project page working again) without any fanfare or announcements. Then we'll just make a turnkey working package when you're ready.
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#4 Post by sli »

It's this project that determines my SVN write access, so right now I can't.

d3fc0n
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by d3fc0n »

so, do you need some tester before public that code ?
sorry for my eng. i'm just another thailander.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#6 Post by sli »

No, I'm just keeping the project admins reminded. The Athena side of the code works pretty much 100%, but the Aegis side still needs a little work.

UPDATE: Disregard that, it works. Tested and proven. It was even working after the first revision without any testing besides the final test. :geek: