Ragna-Encrypter Universal - For some server Unbottable!

Wrote new code? Fixed a bug? Want to discuss technical stuff? Feel free to post it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Terminator-Bot
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Ragna-Encrypter Universal - For some server Unbottable!

#1 Post by Terminator-Bot »

Before speaking, Forgive my English!!! My original language is the Spanish xD

Creation “Ragna-Encrypter Universal loader v1.0” For the server Unbottable! Example: AtlantisRo, GaiaRO and ChronosRO

Previous explanation:
This software is not designed for botear in any protected, ALONE servant in those that have " Ragna-Encrypter v1.0.0.1. The principal example of this is ChronosRO/GaiaRO and several other servants clients of Perseus. This way that porfavor do not claim me because this soft does not work in "SuckRO" or others. And finally, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS before asking for support.

Hello!

Some days ago behind, I received an e-mail of ChronosRO's player warning me that they had updated the client and that for ende, the patch that he had designed in order that Openkore was running in this servant, had stopped working:/
After the client to go down and to throw a glimpse, I realized that the protection is exactly the SAME ONE for several updates behind and the SAME ONE of several other servers .. so I decided to choose for the healthy thing and to create a universal patch that works in all the servers with Ragna-Encrypter and that is not ruined with the updates.

In a couple of hours, tape-worm I list to " Ragna-Encrypter Universal loader v1.0 " completely developed in MASM, and after a couple of tests, it publishes it in Openkore Hispano's forum http://openkore-hispano.foroactivo.com/ Now goes for the forum official ^^! That is this! Openkore.com

1.-To lower this file.
http://rapidshare.com/files/301375682/RE-loader.rar
our
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C2J3AQWF

2.-Descomprimirlo in the folder root where you have the Openkore
3.-Assure Them that the recvpackets.txt and the servertype should be correct
4.-To go to control/config.txt and to put xKore to 1, XKore_bypassBotDetection 0 and in XKore_exeName put the name of the feasible one of your servant.
5.-To execute RE-loader.exe
6.-To look for the route to the feasible one of your servant and to select it
7.-To puncture in " Loading! "
8.-IT HOPES that it appears for a message that he says that you can initiate the Openkore
9.-To execute the Openkore
10.-HOPES that in the console of the Openkore he says " You khan login with the Ragnarok Online client now. "
11.-It Turns the client of your servant and loguea since you it would do normally and then it selects a PJ.
12.-If everything has been OK, already you should be enjoying Openkore in your "protected" favorite servant

Example Video!

For

ChronosRo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyC_ePjA ... r_embedded

Atlantis RO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR1HKOUYZHk

It is not of more mentioning that the use of this type of tools to deceive the "safety" of your servant, exposes you to major sanctions, and certainly, I do not make myself a person in charge for it. Gratefulness to kr105

See You Later! Again Forgive my English
Last edited by Terminator-Bot on 26 Dec 2009, 01:45, edited 2 times in total.

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

Re: Ragna-Encrypter Universal - For some server Unbottable!

#2 Post by kali »

As usual, the OpenKore team disclaims any responsibility for 3rd party patches/plugins/etc. Since we are unable to get the sources, we are unable to verify if the 3rd party software above contains malware/keyloggers/trojans/etc. Download and use at your own risk!

Terminator-Bot, maybe it would benefit both of our teams if you would release your software as open source? Maybe we can even integrate your software to the main OpenKore codebase (like what happened with the Crypton code used for Kafra pins - we talked to the original developer and he agreed to use his code for OpenKore).
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

kr105
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by kr105 »

@Terminator-Bot:
LOL :lol:
Official forum? Where I said that? :shock: The only "official" site for my apps is my blog ;)
---
@you, the reader:
Yes, you're right.. I'm the developer/owner of the tool "Ragna-Encrypter universal loader", and as far I know, doesn't work with AtlantisRO (For that, I've made other patch).

Btw, I can share the source with the Openkore devs and help them to port the code to Perl ;)

I didn't shared that tool with the official Openkore forum before because I was lazy to do that :lol:
And again, the only official site for my apps is my blog.

Regards!

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

#4 Post by EternalHarvest »

Indeed, this tool checks for updates on kr105.com/reuloader/version.php...
kr105 wrote:Btw, I can share the source with the Openkore devs and help them to port the code to Perl ;)
That can be ported into shape of plugin, then.
From a quick exploration I can guess that it opens ragnarok client, finds something in its memory and patches NetRedirect.dll?

Terminator-Bot
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by Terminator-Bot »

Men does everything remain clear that your elaborastes "Ragna-Encrypter universal loader" Even the video and post in the OpenkoreHispanic they have gratefulness towards you? O.o or I am wrong that enclosed we send pm to the user giving your thank you of production!?

Even in every OpenkoreHispano's post direct towards your blog!!!

I share the information with this forum! It turns out that I do not remember my old password xD

This way that believes this user!! I have to very much to this forum because of it I share what I can!

See yo later!!

naildors
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by naildors »

@Terminator-botter, i hope you read this,,

i am botter from indonesia,
i try to use RE in IDRO,
but, i hv problem here, the kore dsn't find netRedirect.dll
therefore i should check my installation..
any solution ?

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Post by kLabMouse »

naildors wrote:@Terminator-botter, i hope you read this,,

i am botter from indonesia,
i try to use RE in IDRO,
but, i hv problem here, the kore dsn't find netRedirect.dll
therefore i should check my installation..
any solution ?
download it from http://misc.openkore.com

naildors
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by naildors »

@klabMouse, i hv try this (NetRedirect.dll) into two different server,
first,i try Ragnarok Online client from Private server (eAthena using), it really works!
second, i try in IDRO server, but,when i run the IdRO client,

there is :

Unable to inject NetRedirect.dll,

thanks before.