Gefenia Portal.txt

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderator: Moderators

CrazyStoner
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Gefenia Portal.txt

#1 Post by CrazyStoner »

Hey

I was wondering if it was possable to get my bot to open the portal to geffenia without using macros?

I know that portal.txt can be edited to allow "certain" non defaulted maps to be lock mapped, but i having trouble with geffen to geffenia03 due to the simple reason the bot needs to move to 1 spot, then talk to another npc located somewhere else. portal.txt doesn't seem to support this double action portal access. Since the portal is opened by talking to the fountain the bot can do this from any-number of positions.

Im not really into macros and im sure with a little trial and error i could get a macro to do this, but i was hoping that i could use the kore client so i didnt have to bother loading macros instead just leave it in my bot so when i want to (move gefenia03) it will wonder off to gefenia03.

Go to ...\bot\tables\portals.txt and the syntax are as follows:
(srcMap) (srcX) (srcY) (destMap) (destX) (destY) (zenny required) (NPC conversation codes)

Is there something im missing? like npc location?

Thanks in advance
Crazy

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

Re: Gefenia Portal.txt

#2 Post by EternalHarvest »

NPC conversation codes allow executing arbitrary commands, maybe it can be accomplished this way. Like, cancel initial conversation, then go to the correct position and talk with NPC.