ServerType structure?

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderator: Moderators

romance2
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

ServerType structure?

#1 Post by romance2 »

Hi, I want to lear the server type structure to be able to add my own servetype for other private server. I play couple of private server and tried to run openkore in them. Running openkore with xkore 0 in them works but with few error lik it cannot find see the NCP using npc talk but work when i us talk # only. But that wasn't the problem. Problem is running xkore on 1-3.

in xkore 1 xkore is able to hook in my RO client. I set the charBlockSize 112 the right one. But not sure with server type since it's a private server and client exe i think is custom 2010-07-30RagexeRE by Diff Team. 2010-07-30 is not in the list of server type so i use the the servertype which is nearest to it's date. But at first try i login console display server on number os players online but client is disconnected so i try to login again but this time type incorrect password and client display number of online players. but openkore consile say the password was incorrect. I ignor it then proceed to login but i get rejected from server and openkore console display

Code: Select all

Packet Parser: Unhandled Packet: 006C Handler: connection_refused
i already got the packet using JVC's RO Toll and add the packet in server.txt it confuse me in that case.

Next one i use is Xkore 2. I already modified the grf file of the client i always recieve error

CHARACTER_INFO size error!! character:num4 CHARACTER_INFO size : 112
i know it's the same case as xkore 1. Packet structure is not right so i tried xkore 3 or proxy.

in xkore 3 im able to go to character select. It displays the right info of character in opencore console but when i select the characted is disconnect in client and openkore.

------------- Character List -------------
Slot 0: romantic (Champion, level 255/120)
Slot 1: Jay (Whitesmith, level 255/120)
------------------------------------------
Config 'char' set to 1 (was 1)
Received character ID and Map IP from Character Server
----------Game Info----------
Char ID: 16 4D 02 00 (150806)
MAP Name: prontera.gat
MAP IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx #I cannot tell the ip for now.
MAP Port: 5121
-----------------------------
Disconnecting (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:6121)...disconnected
I know it's with the ServerType but did not find a proper documentation regarding custom ServerType. I want to add my ow server type but don't know how from gathering packet information from Wireshark or WPE then make openkore understand it. Any procedure to do this? thanks.

dracus_loki
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: ServerType structure?

#2 Post by dracus_loki »

Yes that is simple as I have also done it for private servers ... Wiki hold the guide for precisely doing that.... And all steps there Are very important... If U see the monsters as npc.. That itself is not a small error...plz follow tht guide