Elecom shield

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderator: Moderators

lacunacoil
Noob
Noob

Elecom shield

#1 Post by lacunacoil »

This topic will be based on this one : http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... &sk=t&sd=a
I'm trying to bypass Elecon Shield , some say It was never cracked before and some say they did but will keep the solution in secret..
Coozie told me to post it here cuz i'd have a better support =)

Well here we go..
10 days ago a new anti bot system started to ruin my botting life ! I've discovered alot of information about it ,due to my research in google I discovered that ZNRO uses the same anti bot system which is called ELECON SHIELD..

Basically it makes you forced to connectt o the server only through their original server client ..

Today my time is short so When I have more time I will explain better what i've discovered so far but mostly is on the topic in the first line
well I'd like some support to try to bypass this protection systemm!
thanks in advance

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

Re: Elecon shield

#2 Post by sli »

lacunacoil wrote:Basically it makes you forced to connectt o the server only through their original server client ..
Pretty sure it's not that (read: that's technically not possible). Probably just some form of key check or encryption.
cs : ee : realist

Cozzie
Spam Generator
Spam Generator

#3 Post by Cozzie »

I know totally useless but I thought the name is Elecom, not elecon.
Make Openkore Awesome. Join the team.

lacunacoil
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by lacunacoil »

ok I was travelling but now Im back and I will keep on trying to bypass this damm shield
for those who are interested to help post here or add me on msn.
lacopenkore@hotmail.com

Motivus
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

#5 Post by Motivus »

Ele Shield is very loose. There are no debugger checks, no hack checks, no multi client checks (except in the injection exe), and no size checks. All you really need to do is attach olly to the game exe or dump it. There are text strings that say what the function is. The only thing that makes ele shield annoying from a client hack perspective is it really tears up a lot of the RO client's calls, so you have to either emulate it or hook ele shield itself.

Because you are posting on the kore forum emulation is your best bet, although adding an xkore mode that hooks ele's send/recv wouldn't exactly be hard if you are familiar with it.
Oh no.

Bibian
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#6 Post by Bibian »

we need an xkore hook that hooks the client send/recv functions, so we use those to send and receive... if we do so we dont need to emulate anything...

BonScott
Developers
Developers

#7 Post by BonScott »

More one server with Elecom Shield. I am beta Tester of Server.

http://imortalro.com.br/

With 1k players on, I want to see how this story will be botters. Here in brazil is raining servers with Elecom, the largest nearly all have.
for um openKore more powerfull!

lacunacoil
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by lacunacoil »

Im getting familiar to w32dasm and other cracking programs .. I think the best way to bypass it is to discover step by step how it works and that's what Im trying to do by now...

lacunacoil
Noob
Noob

#9 Post by lacunacoil »

Motivus wrote:Ele Shield is very loose. There are no debugger checks, no hack checks, no multi client checks (except in the injection exe), and no size checks. All you really need to do is attach olly to the game exe or dump it. There are text strings that say what the function is. The only thing that makes ele shield annoying from a client hack perspective is it really tears up a lot of the RO client's calls, so you have to either emulate it or hook ele shield itself.

Because you are posting on the kore forum emulation is your best bet, although adding an xkore mode that hooks ele's send/recv wouldn't exactly be hard if you are familiar with it.

there are no text strings...it's not that easy
I believe that the exe file is not the only file to be cracked..
directx10.dll and nykod.dll also take part in elecon shield protection

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#10 Post by sli »

lacunacoil wrote:directx10.dll and nykod.dll also take part in elecon shield protection
Proof you have no idea what you're talking about.
cs : ee : realist