AI 2008 Work Log

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderator: Moderators

Technology
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: AI 2008 Work Log

#21 Post by Technology »

Nope, pathfinding still works just as "good" as it did with FLD v1. :roll:
The DIST barely changed (except for the edges fix in fld2) and only DIST is currently being used by the pathfinding algorithm.
One ST0 to rule them all? One PE viewer to find them!
One ST_kRO to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...

Mount Doom awaits us, fellowship of OpenKore!

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#22 Post by kLabMouse »

Technology wrote:Nope, pathfinding still works just as "good" as it did with FLD v1. :roll:
The DIST barely changed (except for the edges fix in fld2) and only DIST is currently being used by the pathfinding algorithm.
Too bad. I hope, that this behavior of DIST and PathFinding algo may change in near future.
The main task for PathFinding is:
1) Allow hi priority walking on Bridges
2) Support for Dynamic DIST/Field changes according to land skills, and Mob attack range (may-be)

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#23 Post by sli »

Hm, you're doing a lot of what I'm doing, which is good. I'm also trying to implement pseudo learning ability by dynamically changing block weights and giving them a timeout to change back. For example, extremely high density mob areas will receive a very high weight for a short period of time to prevent the bot from walking back and being mobbed, same with known and projected MVP locations (if they're in mon_control, using calculated, projected interception points and including a 15-block radius). After about 15 minutes (by default), the route weights will be dropped back down to normal in assumption that the mob group has dispersed.

Good to see I'm not the only one considering these types of enhancements.
cs : ee : realist

Technology
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#24 Post by Technology »

I made a brief project information page for AI 2008.
Feel free to correct errors, contribute with content or even help me to improve it.

thx in advance
One ST0 to rule them all? One PE viewer to find them!
One ST_kRO to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...

Mount Doom awaits us, fellowship of OpenKore!