bRO maintenance updates flame thread

All non-related to RO or OpenKore goes here. Enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Moderators

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

bRO maintenance updates flame thread

#1 Post by kLabMouse »

This thread is made, to move out the bRO flame out of "Developers Corner".
So post what you think here.

TheGodSend
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: bRO maintenance updates flame thread

#2 Post by TheGodSend »

Fr3d was suffering from a kind of "god complex", by delaying several days the fix to SVN he is trying to remember all the OpenKore community that they are dependant of him, that's a very child behavior, by being a global developer I'd think he was compromised to share the fix with all community, everyone knows that he had the fix minutes right after the maintenance. Things changed when uPantcho appeared showing that he could also fix bRO.pm, that makes Fr3d pissed of.

I don't know what REALLY purpose he had for delaying the fix, but until now that is what it looks.

Fr3DBr
Developers
Developers

#3 Post by Fr3DBr »

TheGodSend wrote:Fr3d was suffering from a kind of "god complex", by delaying several days the fix to SVN he is trying to remember all the OpenKore community that they are dependant of him, that's a very child behavior, by being a global developer I'd think he was compromised to share the fix with all community, everyone knows that he had the fix minutes right after the maintenance. Things changed when uPantcho appeared showing that he could also fix bRO.pm, that makes Fr3d pissed of.

I don't know what REALLY purpose he had for delaying the fix, but until now that is what it looks.
Can you show me where it is written i am compromised to share anything ? Thanks.

Anyways i already announced in the brazilian community i won't be working on any updates anymore (in case you didn't knew yet), from now on, i stopped.

So i'll be just working when i have time in regular stuff... In case someone else release updates, don't worry, i'll commit then to the SVN when i have time, or someone might do it in case i can't.

PS: Now maybe you won't get pissed anymore Sugoi/uPantcho.

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#4 Post by iMikeLance »

TheGodSend
by TheGodSend » 11 Mar 2012, 20:41

Zeca Carioca

It's funny how all of these account are being registered in the same day that they make posts saying something against fr3dbr and they never come back. Maybe someone is creating fake accounts...