Poll..

All non-related to RO or OpenKore goes here. Enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Moderators

Give The Map Name or Keep it With You..

a)Give The Map Name.
58%
b)Keep the map Name with you & Suffer Bans in future..
25%
c)What is a GM??
17%

Total votes: 12

rayz3r
Noob
Noob

Poll..

#1 Post by rayz3r »

Well it is somewhat related to RO :)
You Have a Map which gives u high amount of zeny.That Map is uncommon & not known to many players..
The Question:
If sm1 offers to give u a list of GM's GID to protect ur bot from being banned would u take it & give the map name to the person??

Well i Personally Enjoy atleast 70% protection against the GM's as each of my Bot DC's wen eva GM's come nr them..i know em accurately..
ImageImageImage

]-[ëàVén Ðóé$ñT wäñt më , ]-[ëll Fëàя$ I'll Ŧáќё Övėя

Krai
Been there done that!
Been there done that!
Noob?: Yes

Re: Poll..

#2 Post by Krai »

rayz3r wrote:Well it is somewhat related to RO :)
You Have a Map which gives u high amount of zeny.That Map is uncommon & not known to many players..
The Question:
If sm1 offers to give u a list of GM's GID to protect ur bot from being banned would u take it & give the map name to the person??

Well i Personally Enjoy atleast 70% protection against the GM's as each of my Bot DC's wen eva GM's come nr them..i know em accurately..
well, most GMs can hide and will know if you automatically disconnect on sight. in fact, it is just about an instant ban on most servers.

give them the map you are on, who cares, they are going to bot there too. it is not like they are going to report you.
Don't Get Owned! Do Your Research First.
The Manual | Packet Extractor | Use Macros | Server Info Guide | Old Forum
You got banned? Krai me a fuckin river..

jones2323
Human
Human

#3 Post by jones2323 »

In normal course I would share the map here on the forums. However if such a situation came where i had to make a deal for Gms IDs, I would keep the map name to myself simply because (assuming you on a highly populated server) if you can do enough research to find a really good map for exp/zenny which is empty, you should be smart enough to program your bot nicely to protect against bans with suitable macros and plugins. Cause really how much is the IDs going to help? the moment they start the bot check and the ID registers and your bot decides to tele or dissconnect, you are screwed either way.

-Fallen-
Human
Human

#4 Post by -Fallen- »

i personally would not share the map actually.the thing is, if the map were to be shared in the forum, the GM's prowling this server (and i'm damned sure many of em are), they would start organizing more bot checks in those maps and waste a potentially good botting map >.> in fact, if botters wanted to find a good map, all they'd have to do is a lil research on ro.empire or something..at least thats what i do lol.
Be an Underwear Thief. And be proud about it.

Read the Manual, its FREE!
http://www.openkore.com/wiki/index.php/Manual

Krai
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#5 Post by Krai »

-Fallen- wrote:i personally would not share the map actually.the thing is, if the map were to be shared in the forum, the GM's prowling this server (and i'm damned sure many of em are), they would start organizing more bot checks in those maps and waste a potentially good botting map >.> in fact, if botters wanted to find a good map, all they'd have to do is a lil research on ro.empire or something..at least thats what i do lol.
ud be surprised. i have gotten maps from here that will work on my server quite well. now i dont go around shareing that information willey-nilley, but I would probably tell people where my botting maps were...

hell, i will GH all day. rays pwn j00
Don't Get Owned! Do Your Research First.
The Manual | Packet Extractor | Use Macros | Server Info Guide | Old Forum
You got banned? Krai me a fuckin river..

Gaara
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by Gaara »

Gaara wrote:rogue 86 - i wont tell u where he bots; its my greatest inRO secret... he makes about 10 mil a day, in a map that only he uses :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ; his equips are pretty nooby too... only stuff worth mentioning are wind damascus and mocking manteau(im so proud i discovered that place :mrgreen: )
in my pm folder(after discussing the dangers of botting at TI and my banned monk):
To me, from rayz3r wrote:ABEY U (censored)..GM's Lvling their own CHar lmao..GM's can summon & kill MVps wher ever they want...They arent Nuts..+ Could u tell me which map is that 10m evry day..what are its drops??
<replied with angry retort>
To me, from rayz3r wrote:I give u My List of GM Chars & u Tell me the map Deal??
Reply to rayz3r wrote:rofl... nice try... if i name that map it'll become as stuffed as payon dungeon sohee map...

btw, the doomed conversation that killed my monk:

[Oct 5 13:42:38 2007][PM] (From: xxxxxx) : s
[Oct 5 13:42:40 2007][PM] (To: xxxxxx) : hi
[Oct 5 13:42:44 2007][PM] (From: xxxxxx) : lvl?
[Oct 5 13:42:47 2007][PM] (To: xxxxxx) : yeah.... hi...
[Oct 5 13:42:53 2007][PM] (From: xxxxxx) : lvl?
[Oct 5 13:42:55 2007][PM] (To: xxxxxx) : lvl?
[Oct 5 13:42:59 2007][PM] (From: xxxxxx) : ur lvl?
[Oct 5 13:43:10 2007][PM] (From: xxxxxx) : bot
*banned*
To me, from rayz3r wrote:well i Guarantee u protection against GM Id's..and I wont let that map go out of my hands @ any cost so Chill..we both will be the only person knowing that map..i can assure u of that..

would you believe him? 1 moment he said GMs dont play with their own chars and when i showed him proof, he switched tracks to strike a deal... :shock:

and also, that place is a sensitive place and a crucial spot for levelling a certain class at a certain lvl(the best lvling place at that lvl actually)...
so, the players of that class will be a lot less persuaded to report if theres only 1 or two bots on the map... once word spreads about it, more bots come, and get reported, cos the players are annoyed and they cant lvl that well in any other place at that point...

Motivus
Developers
Developers

#7 Post by Motivus »

Never give out the map, get the ids yourself.

As soon as I gave my map to one other person it was no longer viable, and that person was only running a single bot there.

Although it really depends on the type of map. For example, a monk in sleepers is worth giving out for ids. The map I was on was 1.4m/hr and no one else went there, ever, legit or not. It was also making me ~4m/day zeny. I 24/7 botted a lot of thief classes to 99 there on iRO.
Oh no.

jones2323
Human
Human

#8 Post by jones2323 »

he makes about 10 mil a day, in a map that only he uses :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ; his equips are pretty nooby too... only stuff worth mentioning are wind damascus and mocking manteau(im so proud i discovered that place :mrgreen: )
Seeing that you said that, i think i know where it is. And if it is...you are not alone there :D

Gaara
Noob
Noob

#9 Post by Gaara »

i very much am... i can guess from what "clue" you are guessing my map, but trust me when i say you're mistaken... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Motivus
Developers
Developers

#10 Post by Motivus »

I'm using an npc gladius and making 14m per day right now. Could probably bump it to 16m with a myst case hat and aspd pots.
Oh no.