Has openkore passesd turing test?

All non-related to RO or OpenKore goes here. Enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Moderators

Has openkore passesd turning test?

yes
38%
no
62%

Total votes: 21

isieo
Kami-Sama Desu~
Kami-Sama Desu~
Noob?: Yes

Re: Has openkore passesd turing test?

#11 Post by isieo »

if you stalk it in perfect hide condition, it might look human from time to time (assuming that you don't know anything about bots) :/

Krai
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#12 Post by Krai »

isieo wrote:if you stalk it in perfect hide condition, it might look human from time to time (assuming that you don't know anything about bots) :/
what are the odds of that happening? i think the walking is the most obvious tell of a bot. also static reaction times. if variable reaction times was installed, i think auto bot detection would be a lot harder.
Don't Get Owned! Do Your Research First.
The Manual | Packet Extractor | Use Macros | Server Info Guide | Old Forum
You got banned? Krai me a fuckin river..

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

#13 Post by sli »

cs : ee : realist

isieo
Kami-Sama Desu~
Kami-Sama Desu~

#14 Post by isieo »

Krai wrote:
isieo wrote:if you stalk it in perfect hide condition, it might look human from time to time (assuming that you don't know anything about bots) :/
what are the odds of that happening? i think the walking is the most obvious tell of a bot. also static reaction times. if variable reaction times was installed, i think auto bot detection would be a lot harder.
static reaction time? auto detection of bots isn't via the way they walk ~_~

Technology
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
Noob?: No

#15 Post by Technology »

CAPTCHA = Completely Automated Public Turing test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart
OK is failing the turing test!!! :lol:
One ST0 to rule them all? One PE viewer to find them!
One ST_kRO to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...

Mount Doom awaits us, fellowship of OpenKore!

dejaime
Human
Human

#16 Post by dejaime »

Some things make the bot more human like, specially some special macros, plugins...
But this works fine when the other ppl look at your char for some seconds and maybe ask your slave for buff/heal. Your priest will probably buff/heal them, so they will thank you and swear you're human.
Most openkore users can detect a bot 10²²² times easier than someone that has never used (or used badly, without much customization), so we tent to think our bot is still explicit...

I test my bots in really high populated maps and after some long months of macro/plugin writing they can pass well for even weeks at the same map...

Long time I haven't got even one ban, so maybe I could vote yes... But I don't believe the bot has come to this level, so... no...