Noobishness or just pure innocence?

All non-related to RO or OpenKore goes here. Enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Moderators

So..what is it?

Noobishness
85%
Pure Innocence
15%

Total votes: 33

Krai
Been there done that!
Been there done that!
Noob?: Yes

Re: Noobishness or just pure innocence?

#41 Post by Krai »

sli wrote:Yeah, it's be to have original posts instead of repeating what other people have posted.
lol!! :lol:

aaand [/thread]
Don't Get Owned! Do Your Research First.
The Manual | Packet Extractor | Use Macros | Server Info Guide | Old Forum
You got banned? Krai me a fuckin river..

martilyo
Noob
Noob

#42 Post by martilyo »

just a note:

the message was sent to admin at that time since i was not able to run openkore that time and never consider port blocks (main reason why openkore not connecting...) and also never did a try on other cafe. also i've been botting in pRO old days before the merging into 3 servers from 6..i guess....

but i was new at private servers and now i really like it since its F2P....^^ unlike pRO P2P servers with all the dup items around.

sometimes we are on top and most of the time down below. it just so happen that time i was down below.

i just find it very offending when someone says 'ban that noob' or other ... if you say that i feel sorry also since people says what they hate they do. they find themselves perfectly on the mistake of others ... :)

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

#43 Post by sli »

It's incredibly offensive to us when someone doesn't read the manual or the rules. You know, like the rule about not PMing mods and admins.
cs : ee : realist

i3h4m
Noob
Noob

#44 Post by i3h4m »

kali wrote:I'd really prefer it more if you will post because you have something new to contribute, not merely echoing other people.
Alright maybe I was echoing but I do need some idea for a start :D .......Maybe this is different........>>>

I just have the instinct to know whether that person is a noob or totally amature just by reading his questions......and I hate when they use the word such as "Please can I have this", "Sorry I'm a noob", "Sorry I'm new here", "Help me I'm in a hurry", "Sorry my English is terrible" and so on......They use polite words just to piss me off because the thread they made show how pity full knowledge of reading they have.
"If I giv u a bot I'll feed u a day, but if I teach u to bot I'll feed u for life time" --wise i3h4m
"R you stupid or playin' stupid" - extracted from Forrest Gump film
Download Complete Set Up BOT from me

martilyo
Noob
Noob

#45 Post by martilyo »

sli wrote:It's incredibly offensive to us when someone doesn't read the manual or the rules. You know, like the rule about not PMing mods and admins.
i never thought at first andy was a mod at the first place...sorry for that...now i know he is...thanks

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#46 Post by sli »

Andy isn't a mod. Nowhere did I say Andy is a mod. It should be obvious who the mods and admins are. And I mean completely obvious.

martilyo
Noob
Noob

#47 Post by martilyo »

its the thing that i ask not because i pm someone...everyone can pm everyone else regardless of mods / admins / or not ... then your point about pming someone is pointless then ... also i read the manual it just that the issue was about port block in my place which block my botting career.... lolz

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#48 Post by sli »

And I'm saying it's against forum rules to PM mods and admins.

andy12345
Moderators
Moderators

#49 Post by andy12345 »

sli wrote:Andy isn't a mod. Nowhere did I say Andy is a mod. It should be obvious who the mods and admins are. And I mean completely obvious.
That doesn't mean People can PM members like me for for shit. (There should be a rule against that too)

Krai
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#50 Post by Krai »

andy12345 wrote:
sli wrote:Andy isn't a mod. Nowhere did I say Andy is a mod. It should be obvious who the mods and admins are. And I mean completely obvious.
That doesn't mean People can PM members like me for for shit. (There should be a rule against that too)
i get questions like this sent my my inbox from time to time. usually, the more I make posts the more i get random questions that could very easily be answered by doing a bit of research. everything is laid out for these people, they are just too lazy or for whatever reason, can't find it in the wiki/search.
Don't Get Owned! Do Your Research First.
The Manual | Packet Extractor | Use Macros | Server Info Guide | Old Forum
You got banned? Krai me a fuckin river..