Noobishness or just pure innocence?

All non-related to RO or OpenKore goes here. Enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Moderators

So..what is it?

Noobishness
85%
Pure Innocence
15%

Total votes: 33

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

Re: Noobishness or just pure innocence?

#31 Post by sli »

Hopefully one day I can cut down on my dose of antihistamines when I visit these boards. :lol:
cs : ee : realist

crosshearts14
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#32 Post by crosshearts14 »

HEY i am the GUY who pm'ed andy1234...

but actually...

I think ADmin or Sub...NEEDS to help people...

NOT ACTUALLY GIVING ALL...but...

just to guide ....

to start off with something..

if you see him/her really trying hard on that something maybe some should consider..

BUT its really hard for us NOOBS....to understand...

but NOOBS like me....TRY HARD to obtain his/her goals..

OK??

martilyo
Noob
Noob

#33 Post by martilyo »

best thing we can do always...try to things ourselves as much as possible...

1. there's the manual
2. there's the manual
3. there's the manual

or another way ... the magic link ....

one way or another ... we will learn ... maybe a bit but at least we learn .... and as much as possible .. learn fast ... :)

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

#34 Post by kali »

crosshearts14 wrote: if you see him/her really trying hard on that something maybe some should consider..
I would actually go out of my way to help someone if he actually put in an effort to show that he's been through a lot in trying to make his bot work, but for some reason wasn't successful.

Contrast that to most of the people posting here:
* I have an error (pastes the error) what do i do?
* Where to download bot?
* I can't bot. If you don't want to help get lost / don't post

We even made a template for asking for support just so can instantly filter out people looking to be spoon fed from the people who really need our help and have tried all means to fix it themselves.

I've always linked to this article by ESR. Go and read, and be enlightened.
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#35 Post by sli »

You expect them to read all that? PLZ I NEED SUM1 2 REED LINK 4 ME THX!!!!!!!

Taga-Gubat
Noob
Noob

#36 Post by Taga-Gubat »

What a shame, oh God. The brave-just-because-I-am-hiding-under-the-shades-of-my-desktop mentality of Filipinos. This is depressing, a complete embarassment to Filipinos (I feel it because I AM Filipino)

I guess I have to agree with sli here, ban the stupid son of a gun. He doesnt even deserve to have OpenKore on his desktop.

If any of you would be so kind, please send that guy a .exe of OpenKore with a keylogger.

Oh yeah, and kali, I doubt any of these kind of people would even care to click that link of yours. I myself find it easier to read OpenKore's manual than read that link. :lol:
Practice makes perfect. Nobody's perfect. I want to be a nobody so that I can be perfect.

Krai
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#37 Post by Krai »

Taga-Gubat wrote:Oh yeah, and kali, I doubt any of these kind of people would even care to click that link of yours. I myself find it easier to read OpenKore's manual than read that link. :lol:
that is because the manual is actually really easy to read. people just don't take the time. it is a shame really. however, maybe they are just innocent... it is not like the manual is posted EVERYWHERE or anything...*looks at his own sig*
Don't Get Owned! Do Your Research First.
The Manual | Packet Extractor | Use Macros | Server Info Guide | Old Forum
You got banned? Krai me a fuckin river..

i3h4m
Noob
Noob

#38 Post by i3h4m »

kali wrote:Sometimes I feel the urge to ban sli because of his one word replies, but everytime I inspect the thread I couldn't help but agree (that the one he's calling a moron really is a moron). Or that the answer is in the manual, and all that's needed is to read the manual.

I doubt I'd catch him saying "retarded" and "moron" to someone who doesn't deserve it though. Must be because he kinda knows what is and isn't a valid plea for help?

Seriously, posts made by a moron reeks of retardness. It just shows, somehow. People who are allergic to those kind of things can't help but publicly air their disgust.
I can't agree you more kali. sli seems to have really sharp tongue in his words but nevertheless it is true nor false. Sometimes beginners really needs some guidance, but there are more noobs than them. The noobs just want us to spoon fed them.... :cry:
"If I giv u a bot I'll feed u a day, but if I teach u to bot I'll feed u for life time" --wise i3h4m
"R you stupid or playin' stupid" - extracted from Forrest Gump film
Download Complete Set Up BOT from me

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

#39 Post by kali »

I'd really prefer it more if you will post because you have something new to contribute, not merely echoing other people.
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#40 Post by sli »

Yeah, it's be to have original posts instead of repeating what other people have posted.