not helpful

All non-related to RO or OpenKore goes here. Enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Moderators

mumyojinpuryo
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

not helpful

#1 Post by mumyojinpuryo »

its nice to see that my topic is thrashed without having an explanation whatsoever regarding the reason.
i've already state that i'm a n00b and apologized if my question or topic is wrong, but they thrashed the topic anyway.

very nice indeed. this is a huge minus point IMO. i definitely wouldnt refer this site to anyone anymore. just now i deleted an entire article in my gaming blog about how this forum is a must for Ragnarok players wanting to bot. apparently i was wrong.

well, hope this community can get something done. i'd hate to see more disappointed bot enthusiast.

anybody else got a similar experience? or maybe some self-righteous individual would like to flame me for this post? be my guest. i dont care. most likely i'll never visit this forum anymore. and if this topic is trashed too, then well, my point will be well made.

thanks anyway.
cheers

Technology
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: not helpful

#2 Post by Technology »

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... 763#p34763
mumyojinpuryo wrote:is it alright for me to open a new topic regarding this subject? i see the "vanguard bypass" sticky - which i've been following for more than a month - has been locked.

i too have been checking that thread every single day since it started.
it appears i was waiting in vain.

no, maybe the experts of openkore only needs a bit more time to smash the silentium system.
either that, or nobody is willing to work on it at all, in which case my faith and hope for this community
is tragically misplaced.

either way, i shall keep praying for the best for this community, hoping that a hero would soon found a way
to outsmart this silentium-whatever anti-bot protection.

please forgive me if some consider this post to be rude. i'm a n00b afterall. :lol:

cheers
The post got trashed because it did not follow the stickied rules:
Description of the problem must NOT be a question. It must be short BUT concise.
Guess what, it was a question.

Besides that I and many others are sick of hearing people ask/beg/sucking up for the solution to private server anti bot protections.
Which is exactly why the Vanguard thread got locked in the first place.

Faith and hope in the community is irrelevant, because <1% can actually break antibots.
No offense, but this community you speak of exists of 99% leechers, including you.
So if you want to go beg on another forum, thats fine with me lol. :P

You ask, why isn't anyone breaking it?
Thats because breaking an anti bot is a cat and mouse game where the antibots are the cat,
nobody is interested playing the mouse role, fighting a losing battle.

Why do you want to bot on a server with antibot anyways?
My advice is: "If you want to bot, play a bottable server."
One ST0 to rule them all? One PE viewer to find them!
One ST_kRO to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...

Mount Doom awaits us, fellowship of OpenKore!

mumyojinpuryo
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by mumyojinpuryo »

ah, okay. figured just as much. lol
i started on the server when it was still botable. its not anymore.

alright, boss. i get your drift. and...i apologize. there i said it. :lol:
hey, none taken. i admit to being a leech since i dont have the slightest bit of knowledge for programming or the likes of that, so i guess i have no use around here. /sob
i guess it was my mistake. i thought the purpose of this forum was to provide cracks to anti-bots. definitely my bad.

well, since this topic is of no more use, feel free to trash it, dude.
maybe its about time i move on from RO anyways.
thanks, dude.

cheers

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

#4 Post by kali »

You're welcome :)
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

Lotus
Human
Human
Noob?: No

#5 Post by Lotus »

mumyojinpuryo wrote:ah, okay. figured just as much. lol
i started on the server when it was still botable. its not anymore.
you can join KoreROv2 bot allowed server !