Call to iRO Support team Member

All junk posts will be moved here. No write persmission but for Mods

Moderator: Moderators

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

Call to iRO Support team Member

#1 Post by kLabMouse »

Who is responsible for iRO Support Thread???
Contact ME Immediately!

P.S.: Why n00b's asking questions about connecting to iRO Servers??? Their entries in servers.txt must be updated in no time.

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

Re: Call to iRO Support team Member

#2 Post by kali »

(if there actually isn't anyone responsible for the iRO support thread, may be it's time to get someone? :P)
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by kLabMouse »

kali wrote:(if there actually isn't anyone responsible for the iRO support thread, may be it's time to get someone? :P)
I think It's time.
Any proposal?

h4rry84
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: Yes

#4 Post by h4rry84 »

each Official Server should get their own respective submod to manage each Official server.

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

#5 Post by kali »

Let's do it as an announcement or something :)
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

mayhem
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by mayhem »

lol.. I was gonna start a new thread today as I was going to bot after a year on iRO valkyie.. but it seems some revpackets problem. Borrowed revpackets from my friend who's OK is working fine but that is crashing openkore totally. Didn't know many many others are having the same probem. Need a fix for this >_<

Roots
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#7 Post by Roots »

I haven't been here in a long time, I used to bot Loki a few years back. However recently I found out a F2P server was released and have since gotten back in to it. I'll be here when I can offering support to those I can. Answered a few threads already. I'll continue to do it as well, though I'm not quite an expert. Also, I'll try not to be one of those dicks that answers every single thread with "RTFM & GTFO". However if a thread calls for it, that's exactly what they'll get. Though sometimes I'm amazed at some of the people that come here. I just can't get it through my head that people can be as dumb as they sound on the internet. You might also see me in the Ajax client chat room (don't like running irc clients) under the name Donnie_Darko. Toodles~

jadjad
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#8 Post by jadjad »

P.S.: Why n00b's asking questions about connecting to iRO Servers??? Their entries in servers.txt must be updated in no time.
Now that 2.0.7 is released, i think we'll have lesser questions like that :lol:

Technology
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#9 Post by Technology »

One ST0 to rule them all? One PE viewer to find them!
One ST_kRO to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...

Mount Doom awaits us, fellowship of OpenKore!