Support: Poseidon in Valkyrie

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
kaldabog
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Support: Poseidon in Valkyrie

#1 Post by kaldabog »

Until now I can't use poseidon I've done everything in http://www.openkore.com/index.php/Poseidon .

And I still have the files from darkmoon the runro.bat, Ragexe.ep10.exe the data folder with poseidon.xml with the code below...

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?>

<clientinfo>
	<servicetype>philippine</servicetype>
	<servertype>primary</servertype>
	<passwordencrypt></passwordencrypt>
	<extendedslot></extendedslot>

<connection>
		<display>Valkyrie</display>
		<desc>None</desc>
		<address>127.0.0.1</address>
		<port>6900</port>
		<version>1</version>
		<langtype>7</langtype>
		<registrationweb>http://www.level-up-games.com/ragnarok/html</registrationweb>
		<aid>
			<admin>6303809</admin><admin>8319553</admin><admin>8319554</admin><admin>8319557</admin><admin>8319638</admin><admin>6303324</admin><admin>6303335</admin>
			<admin>6303347</admin><admin>7554121</admin><admin>7969184</admin><admin>7969185</admin><admin>6304281</admin><admin>6510404</admin><admin>2384819</admin>
		</aid>
	</connection>
</clientinfo>
the error says gameguard 120 so I searched the net and used this method

Code: Select all

[color=#FF0000]Error 120 - Your installation of NProtect is either incomplete or damaged. [/color]Please delete the GameGuard folder and repatch MapleStory, or try clicking on the [Check Files] button.
but the error still occurs when I tried to use my own valexe.exe(unhexed) I can log in to poseidon but I can't see the two novices. when i press enter I can create a new novice but I hangs before I can log into novice grounds. Thanks for the help

benj1320
Moderators
Moderators

Re: Support: Poseidon in Valkyrie

#2 Post by benj1320 »

Up til now fixes for Valkyrie Support for Poseidon is pending...
and afaik... Philippine Ragnarok is using an EP13 client...

most likely...

the only thing you can do is wait for the updates regarding the use of poseidon... or you could browse the net in other ways on how gameguard emulation works....
“The moon shines to both guilty and innocent alike..”
The Openkore Manual---Global Forum Rules--The Template

kaldabog
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#3 Post by kaldabog »

thanks for the reply I'd heard from the other forum(scarmeeh?) someone already cracked GG or updated poseidon in pRO too bad it has keylogger and I would wait for your updates rather than my character to be wiped by the hacker/s

Pro Valkyrie Botter
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by Pro Valkyrie Botter »

benj1320 wrote:Up til now fixes for Valkyrie Support for Poseidon is pending...
and afaik... Philippine Ragnarok is using an EP13 client...

most likely...

the only thing you can do is wait for the updates regarding the use of poseidon... or you could browse the net in other ways on how gameguard emulation works....
why does the EP13 client gives a palette error when using poseidon?
do we need to modify poseidon source code to make it work with EP13 client? I'm willing to help but I just need to know where should I start. do we need to do something like changing the recvpackets.txt?

Thanks!

darkhelium021
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#5 Post by darkhelium021 »

first thing first i want to know what poseidon use for i want to help to find a solution about it but i need to 1st gain some knowledge about it and whats good it will bring to us

thnx