[HEX STRINGS] < Disable GameGuard > < Valkyrie >

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
Valkylie
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: [HEX STRINGS] < Disable GameGuard > < Valkyrie >

#121 Post by Valkylie »

lilopilyo wrote:@valk, dude i just started hexing the sakexe the one that posted here. at first i disabled the game guard. second is my problem, there something wrong with the multiple clients, i cant hex it, it says occured... then there is number one ( 1 ) in the pop up window message. i think that is my problem. could you help me?
Ok... just w8 for a day or two... Im busy right now... maybe later I can try to hexing my client...

rhenjitzu
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#122 Post by rhenjitzu »

valk were can we get does hex code? by our own? ;)

Valkylie
Human
Human

#123 Post by Valkylie »

rhenjitzu wrote:valk were can we get does hex code? by our own? ;)
ayt? im trying to find the hex code by my own.. but I CANT FIND THE CODES.. hayzt hehehe

lilopilyo
Noob
Noob

#124 Post by lilopilyo »

Valkylie wrote:
lilopilyo wrote:@valk, dude i just started hexing the sakexe the one that posted here. at first i disabled the game guard. second is my problem, there something wrong with the multiple clients, i cant hex it, it says occured... then there is number one ( 1 ) in the pop up window message. i think that is my problem. could you help me?
Ok... just w8 for a day or two... Im busy right now... maybe later I can try to hexing my client...

Oh Man! glad youve replied. im counting on you. thanks!

fhryme
Noob
Noob

#125 Post by fhryme »

Hey guys,

im always lurking around in this forum.. and for quite some time I was able to follow the things mentioned here and was able to follow the hex strings in here and able to hex my own client but since last week's maintenance my dual/disabled gameguard client stopped working. I tried to redo my steps and still to no avail.. I tried using the new updated sakray exe(stripped/disassembled/hexed) but the hex strings mentioned here (on the first page) are nowhere to be found.

@mods/experts,

care to share the new hex strings to find and replace? :D

Valkylie
Human
Human

#126 Post by Valkylie »

fhryme wrote:Hey guys,

im always lurking around in this forum.. and for quite some time I was able to follow the things mentioned here and was able to follow the hex strings in here and able to hex my own client but since last week's maintenance my dual/disabled gameguard client stopped working. I tried to redo my steps and still to no avail.. I tried using the new updated sakray exe(stripped/disassembled/hexed) but the hex strings mentioned here (on the first page) are nowhere to be found.

@mods/experts,

Does when your client stopped working?

aimark13
Noob
Noob

#127 Post by aimark13 »

I knew it doesn't work in win7!Haha..That's why I'm gettin a desktop with winxp.. :)

fhryme
Noob
Noob

#128 Post by fhryme »

Valkylie wrote:

@mods/experts,

Last Dec 22 wednesday Maintenance.. (pRO Valkyrie)

Valkylie
Human
Human

#129 Post by Valkylie »

fhryme wrote:
Valkylie wrote:

@mods/experts,

Last Dec 22 wednesday Maintenance.. (pRO Valkyrie)
Sorry I'm in vacation right now.. so this will be a short one..

My tip is to download the sakray exe that they said to download.. and Rename it with valexe.... as far as I know.. It is already hexed with disabling the gameguard... If you can.. Try it if its already hexed for multi window.... ;) goodluck.. please reply if it worked for you... :) :ugeek: :)

fhryme
Noob
Noob

#130 Post by fhryme »

^

I already tried that earlier, downloaded the sakray exe then hexed it then rename to valkexe but unfortunately it didnt work. :(

I did an experiment and patched the sakray exe to the latest available patch and then stripped, disassembled then hexed and thats when I found out that the hex strings to look for and replace with new ones are now not available.. I tried to browse the values and it seems that they are changed...

Im also using Belladonna's (credits for him/her) guide on tracing hex strings and it really looked different.. -- tried browsing the hex strings for some time to look for clues and it give me a headache.. :D