Follow bot stop moving when it lost the master!~

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
calmdown16
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Follow bot stop moving when it lost the master!~

#11 Post by calmdown16 »

lols >.< i also try not to use the macro and try the default openkore config and it doesnt DC too buy only having a little delay before the slave bot move!~
i think maybe the problem is the pRO server too many people playing pRO now because of the new patch >.< and theyre planning to make a new server because some map in pRO people get dc so often... anyway also thanks for sharing the macros config it will help me to not lost the master so it wont dc anymore!~ thanks a lot !~

kaBOTi
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Re: Follow bot stop moving when it lost the master!~

#12 Post by kaBOTi »

never had a problem with my slave priest. I'm using version r7546.

adjust your route_step, the slave priest should have higher route_step than the master. 15 for priest 10 for master.

overallAuth.txt of the master should include the name of the priest : Priest_Slave_Name 1

on both configs set ignoreAll 0. so both can PM each other.

on the priest config set followSitAuto 0, followDistanceMax 3, followDistanceMin 2, followBot 1

properly configure your useself skills and party skills. sometimes priest will recast skills when it is not needed ending up being left behind.

as alway. modify your configurations as you see fit since we have different needs and pc specs that may affect kore. Just to be sure that all is working properly. run the priest bot on xkore and watch how it reacts to your configuration and tinker any parts that needs adjustment.